Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends if they release the original chucky, that would be more desirable then seed of chucky, and would sky rocket in price.

Well you may be right, but I love all the Child's Play & Chucky movies and for me he became much more menacing and cooler when he became majorly battle damaged in the last two films, as time goes by and the kids of today start getting into these movies in two or three years this life-size Chucky will be selling for a minimum starting price of $3000 easy.

I'll keep the box just in case I go bankrupt and need to cash in:slap

signaturejk0.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, "Made in Japan" is in fact imprinted on his wrist, although it isn't quite as dark as I recall it being in the movie. Alas, it is a cool addition nonetheless.

Chucky009.jpg

Awesome. Thanks for posting the pic. No, its not as dark as in the movie, but very cool that it is there. :banana

Well you may be right, but I love all the Child's Play & Chucky movies and for me he became much more menacing and cooler when he became majorly battle damaged in the last two films, as time goes by and the kids of today start getting into these movies in two or three years this life-size Chucky will be selling for a minimum starting price of $3000 easy.

I'll keep the box just in case I go bankrupt and need to cash in

Makes me wonder if this is just the first in a line of chucky prop replicas from the Child's Play movies, I hope so. I'll probably get this, but I'm holding out for an original chucky also.

Keep it anyway !!
:google:google:lol

Received my Chucky this morning and it's awesome. The shiny knife that came with it fits perfectly and looks like the real deal. The box is humongous and to be honest he looks bigger than he did in the movies. All in all it's totally worth the money I paid for it
62f1a271.gif

I'd need to remove a wardrobe to keep the box:joy

0c5fae4e.gif

Received my Chucky this morning and it's awesome. The shiny knife that came with it fits perfectly and looks like the real deal. The box is humongous and to be honest he looks bigger than he did in the movies. All in all it's totally worth the money I paid for it
62f1a271.gif

I'd need to remove a wardrobe to keep the box:joy

0c5fae4e.gif

Gives us some pics ...

I'm in the UK and just received mine on Friday :) Simply stunning. The best Chucky replica hands down, no contest.

Here he is, and I've also included a few pics comparing him to the Dreamrush & Medicom 2006 ones:

SoC1.jpg

SoC2.jpg

SoC3.jpg

SoC4.jpg

SoC5.jpg

SoC6.jpg

SoC7.jpg

SoC8.jpg

SoC9.jpg

Now that is such an awesome collectible. Out-stand-ing!

You can definitely see the huge difference in quality from the other Chucky dolls. You ever get a lil' scared it may come to life and cut you open, and wear your intestines as a neckless, and your eyeballs as earrings? :horror

Hehe! Nah ;)
I'll be honest, I was a bit creeped out after I got the first one, but I'm used to Chucky now. I don't mind having him in my house at all!

*edit*
Something I just realized too: why does Chucky have a 'Made In Japan' stamp on his wrist when we know that the Good Guy dolls are made in the PlayPals factory which is based in America? You can't even argue that the parts may have been shipped form Japan since we see that everything is handled there, even the molding of the plastics. Pretty huge plot-hole when you consider that it's how Glen found out that Chucky was his dad.

Last edited:
I have got to get this. Are the eyes made of glass? That thing looks alive:google

This piece is just brilliant can't wait to have mine. Can some1 verify if it has feet under his shoes?

There is a new kid in da house. He arrived yesterday, and he’s just amazing.:google

I was laughing to myself when I took him out of the huge box, and he just
come to life before my eyes. :horror

dsc07350copyqd6.jpg

He found his favourite chair, and the remote control straight away.

dsc07357copync0.jpg

dsc07377copyoj3.jpg

…but his knife wasn’t far away.

dsc07381copyko2.jpg

Shadows and Flames …cool site.

dsc07396copypj6.jpg

Back