Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered:rock :rock

The more I look at it the more I like it.

Hated the movie, but this figure is very pleasing to my eye:D

I would probably only get one if it was from the first film... I really have a hard time buying something if I don't like the movie.

Everytime I'd look at him I'd be wishing for the original version, which I'm pretty sure they'll make since they already did the 15" version last year.

I would probably only get one if it was from the first film... I really have a hard time buying something if I don't like the movie.

Everytime I'd look at him I'd be wishing for the original version, which I'm pretty sure they'll make since they already did the 15" version last year.

Yeah, anything from Child's play 1-3 I'd say. I don't like the comedy Chucky movies though.

The wife and I were really excited about this. Then we saw the pictures, and were even more excited. Then we saw the price and realized we're not getting one. :monkey2

I was expecting Saw-esque prices. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

The SAW puppet body was more "plush-like" which likely made it less expensive to make.

Chucky is 28" of vinyl, using the same castings that Alterian used to create the original puppet. It is AMAZING in person. It was the first thing that really caught my attention at the SSC booth at SDCC this year.

Got mine ordered :fireworks

This one is just awesome, maybe expensive but i think it's worth it. Maybe the teeth could be better. Anyone know if they gonna change that.

896272701_92785a43d3_o.jpg

why would any1 want 1 of these, omg they scare the crap out of me..... can u imagine hearing tiny footsteps in the night ....... no thank u

but they do look fantastic but not for me :horror

Looks like the release date got pushed back to June on this! :banghead
I've had this on pre-order since August of last year,I wonder what is taking so long :confused:

maybe they escaped in the factory ! :lol:lol.

I'm thinking that's what must have happened :lol:lol:lol

I've been a life long fan of Chucky so this is definately a grail piece for sure :banana

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will at least make a Tiffany companion and/or the original doll from the first 3.

Then again,a life size of Jennifer Tilly...

I think Chucky would approve :D

I already have a butcher knife picked out for him so expect many pictures when I finally have him in hand :banana:banana

damn i really do want one but that price that and i need to set up my collection better to make room but id figure id wait till there actually available but hopefully i get to see some pics of when you guys get them

896272701_92785a43d3_o.jpg

why would any1 want 1 of these, omg they scare the crap out of me..... can u imagine hearing tiny footsteps in the night ....... no thank u

but they do look fantastic but not for me :horror

that could be a hidden feature. a little sound box put somewhere on the doll that activates at night. so all night long every few minutes you here tiny footsteps around your room.....and maybe a little laugh as well.

Back