Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, that looks AWESOME! Hands down the best Chucky likeness ever captured...

Here's Chucky!

Chucky004.jpg

Chucky003.jpg

Chucky007.jpg

Chucky002.jpg

Gorgeous piece. STOP POSTING PICS PEOPLE! I AM NOT RICH! WHY DO PEOPLE WANT ME TO SPEND MORE MONEY THAN I HAVE?! WHY!

Congratulations bud and welcome to the SideShow forums. Hope you stay!

Really awesome pictures and congratulations. I'm still waiting :banghead . Can't wait to have mine.

Pls more pics :D

I guess, but is the face porcelain or plastic. Porcelain could justify it in my mind.

iirc, it was made in conjunction with the guy who made the doll props for Seed of Chucky. It doesn't get any more authentic than that, and I think that's where $$$ is justified.

It actually DOES include the knife. It's not a real knife but it's a sturdy plastic one. Not sure why it says it doesn't come with it in the prototype pictures.

It actually DOES include the knife. It's not a real knife but it's a sturdy plastic one. Not sure why it says it doesn't come with it in the prototype pictures.

That's great news, I've been wondering how I'm gonna get a knife the perfect size for my new Chucky when he arrives. I'm over the moon now.

Chucky's my favorite movie character, I can't wait for his arrival
:joy

signaturejk0.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing replica. I have placed an order for one today, and I am dying to have this thing in my collection.

While yes, it is very pricey... where else can you get essentially a "real" Chucky? The mass produced retail versions leave alot to be desired. The Japanese ones I have seen on Ebay look cool, but for $1500 plus $135 shipping? Come on! This is the real deal here. And once these go out of production, you know the value will instantly shoot thru the roof.

Yes, "Made in Japan" is in fact imprinted on his wrist, although it isn't quite as dark as I recall it being in the movie. Alas, it is a cool addition nonetheless.

Chucky009.jpg

Wow he looks awesome, I really want him but can't afford him, I might have to sell some stuff so I can get him.

Amazing replica. I have placed an order for one today, and I am dying to have this thing in my collection.

While yes, it is very pricey... where else can you get essentially a "real" Chucky? The mass produced retail versions leave alot to be desired. The Japanese ones I have seen on Ebay look cool, but for $1500 plus $135 shipping? Come on! This is the real deal here. And once these go out of production, you know the value will instantly shoot thru the roof.

Yeah the flippers will be homing in on these because there's a huge profit to be made when they totally sell out, fair game & all that but not for me man, once mine's arrives I will never sell, don't Muck with the Chuck:duh

signaturejk0.jpg

Last edited:
Depends if they release the original chucky, that would be more desirable then seed of chucky, and would sky rocket in price.

Back