Lieutenant Columbo 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it's the angle, but for now i'm sticking with the thing that i like the first step just a little better.

Maybe it's the angle, but for now i'm sticking with the thing that i like the first step just a little better.

mmm,,, yes, I understand what you say,,, although initially showed that angle of the head because it was more like, not so with the rest, now I like the result of the head in general, but you're right, try to see how to take some things from this first picture ...

Last edited:
And here's my usual mock up paint and smoothing :)

col2copy.jpg

He's almost the perfect Columbo
emot3.gif

Looks Great! I think it may be hard to find that long tan overcoat though...And that old school mercedes...lol Kidding.
I want one

He's almost the perfect Columbo
emot3.gif

dude, you're either on drugs, or waaaaay too picky. i have no idea what you're talking about. this is about as close as you're going to get unless you're willing to pay thousands to have one commissioned by hot toys or someone like that. even then, i don't think they'd be able to do a better job than alex has.

alex, don't listen. this head is superb! it IS perfect.

ey man... Ey man... First of all, in all my posts i said he's an amazing sculptor and this columbo is amazing too. I've just been a little nitpicking because the head was before the cast so he could do changes, and i didn't asked for big changes, just little things that he could (if he wanted to) do easy. Anyway i agree, painted gives you an idea of how it's gonna look and it looks amazing.
So no need for hatin', eight
emotfrogc00l.gif

ey man... Ey man... First of all, in all my posts i said he's an amazing sculptor and this columbo is amazing too. I've just been a little nitpicking because the head was before the cast so he could do changes, and i didn't asked for big changes, just little things that he could (if he wanted to) do easy. Anyway i agree, painted gives you an idea of how it's gonna look and it looks amazing.
So no need for hatin', eight
emotfrogc00l.gif

:rotfl :rotfl relax dude, no hate coming from me. i was just frustrated as i couldn't see what the issues were. i really do think this is an amazing sculpt. maybe i just want alex to finish up so i can get hold of it :D

Ok, but i think he improved it, between this middle stage,

columbo.jpg

and this one,

columbo-2.jpg

Hello friend, sorry, I had to work on other commissions, but, Colombo is ready for the mold and casting,,, on a few days, maybe a week or two the coppys will be ready...

Love the hair!!:monkey5 well, i love it all the sculpt

And the question is..¿what gear and outfit for this guy?

Back