Lieutenant Columbo 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deggit, I do not remmember this scene, I bougth yesterday the first season DVD and saw the first chapter last nigth.

Thanks Jakyonfire and old bear.

William Smith,,, the villain in Rich man Poor man? good miniserie.

Yes, he was in RM,PM as well. Appeared opposite Eastwood in Any Which Way You Can, was in dozens of tough guy biker films, was in Red Dawn, replaced Danno on Hawaii 5-0 as Kimo....

OK, I will check the eyebrowns but I think definititely he must have them slightly offset from.

SURE!! I can send you a coppy before cast him.

Yeah, eyebrows should still be offset.

Regarding point nr 2, why send me a copy before casting him and not after? What does casting exactly means lol

Here's one I made a few years back. I would probably do a better hs now, but I'm still very happy with the outfit...

DSC01289.jpg

DSC01290.jpg

DSC01291.jpg

DSC01292.jpg

DSC01293.jpg

DSC01294.jpg

DSC01296.jpg

DSC01297.jpg

Yeah, i don't feel that hs, but from the neck down is pretty much perfect, great coat and badge.

The HS is ready but I'm watching some chapters of the serie to revise the last details before cooking the sculpy.
I show you the final work soon...

Good news, everyone :p Btw, he's 1/6 scale and will fit a ht body, right?

Yes, SURE! I made the head bigger a bit because he es a short person and the proportion of head must looks this way, but is in the 1/6 range, I´m not an expert on commercial bodyes yet, but, what is better, with neck?, not neck? etc...

This is a preliminar shot, I do it usually to check the general likeness before baking the sculpy.

columbopre.jpg

coments are welcome,
speak now or silence forever :D

Damn, that is amazing!

I love Columbo, he is my favourite American detective. Any chance you will be doing a Poirot in the future? LOL...sorry mate, just had to ask!

I agree about casting it with the neck. If he wore his shirt open to mid-chest, it would be different, but we're not going to see the ugly joint where the adapter meets the torso because he wears a collar and tie that will cover it. Definitely as you've pictured it already, with the neck.

Alex, your Columbo is spot on! I'm a huge fan of the character so it was great to see a custom of him.

Back