LHC may cause mini black hole and swallow earth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we cant even cure cancer and these scientists want to try to understand how the universe was created? :lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!?!? you cant recreate the big bang in a lab. these guys have been watching too much SG-1. dont we have better things to throw money at like curing diseases or something.

WTF!?!? you cant recreate the big bang in a lab. these guys have been watching too much SG-1. dont we have better things to throw money at like curing diseases or something.

Sure you can create the Big Bang in a lab! That's how it always happens! The Universe has always existed... all the matter and energy has always been there... every 15 to 20 billion years, some civilization has advanced to the point where they do an experiment to recreate the Big Bang, and in actual fact create the "real" Big Bang and start the whole process over again! This has been going on for infinity, because there is no beginning or ending of time... only scientists who are well meaning... :D

Sure you can create the Big Bang in a lab! That's how it always happens! The Universe has always existed... all the matter and energy has always been there... every 15 to 20 billion years, some civilization has advanced to the point where they do an experiment to recreate the Big Bang, and in actual fact create the "real" Big Bang and start the whole process over again! This has been going on for infinity, because there is no beginning or ending of time... only scientists who are well meaning... :D

Nah, its when you sneeze the universe is created, then the being in the sneeze sneeze and so on and so forth.

I can't think of anything better to spend 10 Billion Dollars on:rolleyes:

we cant even cure cancer and these scientists want to try to understand how the universe was created? :lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't imagine how much money is currently being poured into cancer research right now, but I imagine it is much more than $10 billion worldwide. I, myself, worked on a project to develop a new cancer drug.

It's not like scientists are sitting around a table discussing what to do next. "hmmm...what do we do this year? Cure cancer or recreate the Big Bang?"

I like that theory Lonnie! What if these dudes create an entire mini Universe Stars and all in the 27 KM Collider?!

do you think the SW prequels will turn out better in this new universe?

As a matter of fact that's WHY this thing was created to begin with! Just to have the sequels made better! All the scientific Mumbo Jumbo is just that, no scientific merit at all!! 10 Million well spent!!!:chew

Dang, we're still here??

I was really looking forward to seeing what's on the "other side" of that

Black_Hole_ISHM3017.jpg

Back