Premium Format Lex Luthor (Power Suit) Sideshow Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like has Ironman suit on. hahaha. Bane looks so good

Have to say, it sucks but on the same token, I don't mind if it means getting a better product. Even so, just allows me to buy something else that I thought I would be able to :yess:

Who says it means a better product? Cap Winter Soldier was delayed over a year, and it's a worse product. Delays don't mean they're making it better. It means they over promised and under delivered. Plus they can't do a redesign considering hundreds of people have already paid. They'd have to refund everyone.

How does it take a year? Over a year! 15 months! The sculpt is made! Human life is created in less time. Entire neighbourhoods go up in less time. That's longer than my first marriage. That's like saying "just wait another one-sixtieth of your entire life for Lex Luthor". Like, a year from now Trump could be president and the world has broken out into mass war and everything is a dessert wasteland.

6 months SS! Let's go! Send me reward points for waiting too please. And a big discount on something I want like the C3PO and R2 PF set. And make the kryptonite light up. And give him a spear. I feel like this is a big joke..."hey just kidding guys. It's a new thing we do just to have fun with the forums. He's out in 4 weeks. We still cool".

Six months guys. If you love us you'll do it (refer to Little Britain Mr Doggy sketch). Make this awesome. We believe in you.

Who says it means a better product? Cap Winter Soldier was delayed over a year, and it's a worse product. Delays don't mean they're making it better. It means they over promised and under delivered. Plus they can't do a redesign considering hundreds of people have already paid. They'd have to refund everyone.

True, but W.S. Cap never looked like Evans to begin with. Even the prototype paint was terrible IMO. From what I've seen in pics, the WS Cap PF doesn't look much worse than the Proto.

This on the other hand has a fantastic looking Proto. But... then again, if the headscultp paint is lacking, it will suck, but I've been repainting SS pieces for years, like since early LOTR and SW 1/6 and PFs so it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for me to have to repaint yet another SS piece

I doubt any changes are happening. Any changes that could be made would have to be submitted to and approved by DC. That would only add more wait time to this PF.

Yea, I figured as much. It's just an incredible amount of wait time ...yikes!

How does it take a year? Over a year! 15 months! The sculpt is made! Human life is created in less time. Entire neighbourhoods go up in less time. That's longer than my first marriage. That's like saying "just wait another one-sixtieth of your entire life for Lex Luthor". Like, a year from now Trump could be president and the world has broken out into mass war and everything is a dessert wasteland.

6 months SS! Let's go! Send me reward points for waiting too please. And a big discount on something I want like the C3PO and R2 PF set. And make the kryptonite light up. And give him a spear. I feel like this is a big joke..."hey just kidding guys. It's a new thing we do just to have fun with the forums. He's out in 4 weeks. We still cool".

Six months guys. If you love us you'll do it (refer to Little Britain Mr Doggy sketch). Make this awesome. We believe in you.

When did Trump promise a dessert wasteland? Does this mean a dearth of dessert because of a ban or something, or does this mean a wasteland filled with only dessert? This could change my vote. :)

I bailed on this and asked for my NRD back. From the time I ordered it until now, I have cut most of my villains anyway, just don't have the room. I was always a little iffy on this piece, so blessing in disguise I guess.

Glad I didn't jump in on this one now. I was iffy but didn't pull the trigger. Seems my instinct was correct

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Still waiting for this piece. If the production isn't spectacular I am going to cancel as well. At least give us some extra rewards for this ridiculous delay.

I just jumped back on and re-ordered because of the low inventory note. It's probably just a marketing scam but I fell for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still waiting for this piece. If the production isn't spectacular I am going to cancel as well. At least give us some extra rewards for this ridiculous delay.

I don't necessarily mind the delay but I agree that with it not coming out until Q4, I really hope this has top paint apps and there's no issues with the light up effects.

Whats going on with this piece? Never seen it in none of the cons.

Back