Premium Format Lex Luthor (Power Suit) Sideshow Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They do when they can make the light up easily replaceable.
That said, Sideshow's standard light up is so crappy that I couldn't care less if they do it or not, barring very few instances.

They do when they can make the light up easily replaceable.
That said, Sideshow's standard light up is so crappy that I couldn't care less if they do it or not, barring very few instances.
Same here. I could care less for SS light up efforts. Would prefer they put that energy into a helmeted portrait

That'll probably change when the production piece pics are out and it starts shipping. I'm really looking forward to getting this one.

Delayed almost a year, until October-November 2017.

They are sucking wind on the DC villains. First Darkseid, now this.

I feel bad for those of you who ordered him, but I can't help but laugh at that length of delay. One entire year. Geez.

I just cancelled mine. I'll reorder as it gets closer to the release date but I'm not letting hundreds of dollars sit in limbo for the next year or more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

****ing ridiculous

3gFi27k.gif

factory ****ed up

Sideshow turning a new leaf and doing something unexpected... going back to square one, re-doing the entire production run at new factory.

legionofdoom_zpsyjdze4hf.jpg

more or less what your display will look like if aforementioned pieces see the light of day.

Have to say, it sucks but on the same token, I don't mind if it means getting a better product. Even so, just allows me to buy something else that I thought I wouldn't be able to :yess:

Last edited:
Hell ...they might as well re-do the entire sculpt, too! That's a damn long delay!

They can definitely do a better pose and sculpt of Lex.

Hell ...they might as well re-do the entire sculpt, too! That's a damn long delay!

They can definitely do a better pose and sculpt of Lex.

I doubt any changes are happening. Any changes that could be made would have to be submitted to and approved by DC. That would only add more wait time to this PF.

Seems the factory couldn't produce what they promised..

Originally Posted by Igo

China is a wildcard, this was a unique circumstance of where a factory said they could do something, but what they could actually do was very different... so we had to shift it over to another factory, which is basically starting the whole process of production over. It sucks, it totally isnt what we like to see or hear, but there was nothing we could do about it other than relocate the project.

Back