Let's see your Christmas decorations...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that pic in a SPAM email I got a few days ago... are you sure that's your house barryo? :tap

:lol................i couldnt resist...............:joy

ok, how bout this one??..........
>

:D

Well I don't decorate much since it's just me. Too much work. :lol

Anyway, my boss did buy me a fake tree last year, so I put it up again.

Xmas09001.jpg

I'm also lacking in ornaments - as you can tell. :lol
Xmas09002.jpg

Xmas09003.jpg

Xmas09004.jpg

And that's it! :lol Nice and simple and easy clean up afterwards. :D

I was going to say love the random ornaments that have just been thrown on. :lol ;)

I haven't gotten around to doing anything because of my health problems right now. Sucks! :(

I haven't gotten around to doing anything because of my health problems right now. Sucks! :(

I got some vitamin M that will clear up anything that ails ya. Its a suppository though but I'm flexible in where you take it.

I kid...sort of....in all seriousness I hope you feel better.

I got some vitamin M that will clear up anything that ails ya. Its a suppository though but I'm flexible in where you take it.

I kid...sort of....in all seriousness I hope you feel better.

:lol Hey! I'll be your clinical study!

>

im the house on the right.

^^These are great!!^^:lol

I hope u doing ok!!:eek:

I've never seen that hat....but I think it's an EPIC WIN!!!

Abominations looks funny!! :lol

As for me....i don't really care much for X-mas, so I don't really decorate ....but this year I did decorate a tree at work...let's just say that my tree is the less liked at my office...but i think it's awesome!!!!:rock

Oh yeah...and the reason there's 3 trees ...it's becuz it's part of a Xmas Tree Contest!
photo-5.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

Back