Let's See Your Anywhere Vacation Pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Horseshoe Bend, Page Az by Lake Powell.

DSC_0017-1.jpg

Went to Atlantic City this weekend with a few friends. We saw comedian Louie C.K. and he is insane in person, and Todd Barry opened for him which was a great bonus. Met some guys in a bar and talked them into coming along, then met up with some other friends from Philly who happened to be there.

Afterwards we met up with another guy we knew from Philly and he invited us to stay at his apartment overlooking the city. On our way down to gamble in the Taj we ran into a bachlorette party and they ended up coming back to our room with us. Just a killer weekend and much needed vaca.

ac1.jpg
ac2.jpg
ac3.jpg

I need a vacation. I feel like I've not had one for a few years now. I have been to Cornwall, France & Spain a no of times this year & as beautiful as they are, I don't view them as holidays but breaks. Probably because there so easy to get to & because I've been there so many times. Two weeks chilling in the Caribbean now that's what I want.

Last edited:
Wow those are some fantastic pics everyone!!

I was thinking about doing a trip back east maybe near the Great Smokies. Stayed in Pigeon Forge, and passed through Gatlinburg and it was beautiful. I didn't get to do any ziplining though. Looks like it was a blast. Oh, I'm thinking Expendables 2 style but with paintball guns:yess:

This thread hasn't had a reply in over 4 years but I'm going to breathe new life into it because it's my thread and I can do whatever I want:yess:

Ireland 2013
007_zps4090d9f1.jpg
014_zps7349182f.jpg
053_zpsd8c8cb50.jpg
063_zpsb8e3d6ed.jpg

This was from my vacation to Strickland, PA a few months ago. I know NYC gets a bad rap, but the locals here weren't welcoming, at all.

awaywithyou-930x523.jpg

AMC_TWD_S4_403_MakingOf_REV-800x450.jpg

The only motel in town.

walkingdead_cabininthewoods.jpg

^^^^ I hear ya! Just like here in Ohio, the Amish just aren't very welcoming to outsiders.

Back