Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just do a search for "scrotum" "nutsack" and "spiderman"..... :D

Actually I think I got it from a Halloween email floating around my gf's office. I'm sure there are stranger emails on the servers at Sideshow. :D :D

I would post a picture but I am afraid my inbox would fill up from all the girls' PMs.

Right Ness?

LOL

:)

right

That is because you are major hotness ;)

Right... but I do not pm you though :naughty

Yep, I have a picture of Gruson on my desktop right now! (just kidding... or am I?? :wacky )

So guys, you really really really need to send your pics in to us! You don't HAVE to be in them if you don't want, but we really need more for us to do what we want to do with them. We only have FOUR right now! I am HIGHLY disappointed in the collectors right now :) Come on, submit! We are going to run the request in the newsletter today, but we wanted to give you Freaks first dibs...

You can also feel free to post the request at other collecting boards you frequent. The problem with Internet Explorer (everyone *should* be running Firefox, but for those that don't :p) has been fixed, so EVERYONE can upload (and remember, it's totally anonymous on the site, no names attached, and how cool would it be to see yourself on the SS site?? Believe me, I know how cool it is :D )

EDIT: no matter what Marc said in chat, pics should be tasteful and decent :p

Last edited:
I'll take a pic and submit it tonight. I'm just waiting for my wife to wash my lucky Sideshow Collectibles underwear before taking the picture. Would want to take a picture without those lucky underpants. :p ;)

Also, I posted the link over at LotRG as well. I think you'll get more submissions after you put it in the newsletter.

Last edited:
Ok, here's a pic of me and my buddy on vacation earlier this year. It's hard to find any pictures of myself since I'm the one always taking the pictures.

What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

SideshowDusty said:
So guys, you really really really need to send your pics in to us! You don't HAVE to be in them if you don't want, but we really need more for us to do what we want to do with them. We only have FOUR right now! I am HIGHLY disappointed in the collectors right now :) Come on, submit! We are going to run the request in the newsletter today, but we wanted to give you Freaks first dibs...

At first you said good pics. So I didn't bother. Now you seem deperate, so I bothered. It isn't a good pic, so you probably wont bother using it. Though you may. Oh brother.

Anyway, here's my pic. Same as the one on the old board. Still the same me. Don't have a cam, so you get what I got.

Last edited:
creecher said:
At first you said good pics. So I didn't bother. Now you seem deperate, so I bothered. It isn't a good pic, so you probably wont bother using it. Though you may. Oh brother.

Anyway, here's my pic. Same as the one on the old board. Still the same me. Don't have a cam, so you get what I got.

LOL creecher - we meant pics with your collection (good pic though :)). But if you don't have any then you can't upload one to the form, eh? :p So don't worry about it. And it's Marc who's desperate, not me - I just thought my whining would get more results - it's just not as fun when a man whines :D

What Do You Freaks Look

I see my major problem is not the whining as much as my failure to communicate adequately. I seem to get alot of "What creech said. What did he say". :rolleyes:

I sent a pic of my collection, using your link on page one of this thread. I just added my own pic, here, to comply with the topic.

You women dont need to be desperate, so whining is your next best option isn't it? Don't take that the wrong way. Oh gawd I'm having that problem again.

I will try to get my husband to take a picture of me without my
halloween makeup with some of my figures. I only have one out of the box
and that is Maxwell Smart. So not sure how this will work out.
I will submit it Dusty as soon as it is done.

I'll try to take one tonight and send it in. I told Marc I would submit one, and I'm a milf of my word. :angelsmil

Photos coming?!

Still have only gotten a few. What happened to all those "I'll submit one tonight" folks? :wacky

Thanks for all your help and to those that have already submitted their pics!

Back