Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, you asked...

Ok, for anyone who didn't figure out my picture during Fantacular, here it is again. Keep in mind, this picture was taken at the end of Spooktacular when Marc asked for collectors to submit photos, and I was still on vacation; hence the stubble. Of course, I usually look like that anyway...

lcummins03.jpg

BD, great picture! I'll bet the girls are all over you! And may I say, even though you are still young, you have posted with more maturity than some. You should have one heck of a collection one day! :joy

jlcmsu said:
Here is a pic of me eating with Chuck, Bob, Adam, John, Sam, Danny, Rumi, Sara at SDCC 2005.

Did you mean to write: "Here is a pic of me after I ate Chuck, Bob, Adam, John, Sam, Danny, Rumi, Sara at SDCC 2005?" Because I don't see them anywhere in the picture.

:wacky

angl_tsr_clr.jpg

FrankenFan said:
Did you mean to write: "Here is a pic of me after I ate Chuck, Bob, Adam, John, Sam, Danny, Rumi, Sara at SDCC 2005?" Because I don't see them anywhere in the picture.

LOL :wacky :D

FrankenFan said:

angl_tsr_clr.jpg

-LOL- heh heh heh. [insert "BURP" here]

Shaihulud said:
Don, your really a freak !!!!! Love the collection....

Thank you for both compliments.
Chased kids about a block with that costume last halloween....and I wear it grocery shopping, really messes with peoples heads when I laugh like a maniac while filling my cart with Manwich.

wow
this is ONE DEAD THREAD... better wake it up then....

this is me; about 19 years ago...

stig3.jpg

pordey2 said:
wow
this is ONE DEAD THREAD... better wake it up then....

this is me; about 19 years ago...

stig3.jpg

Wow Stig, 4 years and already having ambitions to be a King?

My latest movie, Seeking Justice, is on Google Video. I play Justice.

Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

My latest movie, Seeking Justice, is on Google Video. I play Justice.

Back