Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry all of my figures are in there boxes so i will choose a few unpack them
then try to get a pic outside before it rains later today.

VTX_Gandolf.psd.jpeg.jpg

fresh from honeymoon in Cabo yesterday. This was taken last Friday.
and I will NEVER get on a horse again. If it doesnt have a break or gas, Im not riding it...... unless its the new wife of course :naughty

CaboHorseback.jpg

What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

That PF Andy did looks nothing like you. :wacky

Your turn Andy. Hehehee

And it's all T-Dude's fault. (I see a space for Giles to the left of PG Buffy.)

Sorry I bumped you into revealing yourself F/F...the world needed to see you,
God of Banners!:peace

LOL... yep, there's a special space for Giles and one at the back for Cordelia plus lots of other Angel figures, if that actually happens. I guess the Hasblo star wars stuff will also be being gradually replaced now, starting with the Jedi Luke, holding his luminous lightsabre over my head.:banghead
Dusting is a *****, I can tell you!!!!:horror

OK, here's the story: I was the special guest guitarist for their Hollywood Bowl show on Saturday.......oh, you want the REAL story? OK, we had a little get-together of members from Chuck's board. We had all attended the Star Wars costume exhibit and then went to eat some lunch on Olveras Street. After lunch who'd we see walking down the street but Mr. rock'n'roll drummer himself, Charlie Watts. Myself and phanatix actually ran him down (quite an easy task since Charlie's like 93) and phanatix (Tien) took the picture. I asked him for another one so that Tien could get a picture, but his "handler" said no.

ok this is me! Afew months ago...

NeilBeedie.jpg

Im currently loading some pics up of my room and collection to share with u all, its not big or anything but it love it!

Back