Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol thanks Swoops...at least it means (or should mean) that I won't have to post a pic with myself holding a sign to validate who I am. :lol
You know alternatively, if you didn't believe who I was, you could have just PM'd me and asked to add me on facebook. lol. On an unrelated note, I hate facebook...
Oh well, no harm done. :peace

Add me to MSN.

lol thanks Swoops...at least it means (or should mean) that I won't have to post a pic with myself holding a sign to validate who I am. :lol
You know alternatively, if you didn't believe who I was, you could have just PM'd me and asked to add me on facebook. lol. On an unrelated note, I hate facebook...

I was being silly anyway, and I too, hate facebook. I have it as well. But no need to add me. You never know who the weirdos are on here... looks at batty.

I was being silly anyway, and I too, hate facebook. I have it as well. But no need to add me.

Yeah it's all good! I'm not annoyed or anything and had an inkling you may have been messing about...as what is the norm here. :lol
Yeah, facebook is pretty much the bane of my existence, but when all of your friends use it as their chosen form of communication means what choice does one have? Can't wait till people effing drop it like they did myspace. :eek:

Yeah it's all good! I'm not annoyed or anything and had an inkling you may have been messing about...as what is the norm here. :lol
Yeah, facebook is pretty much the bane of my existence, but when all of your friends use it as their chosen form of communication means what choice does one have? Can't wait till people effing drop it like they did myspace. :eek:

Yeah, I had a chick on facebook add me just to say I had a banging body, then when I said thanks, she basically deleted me. I was like wtf? You make a awesome compliment, then when I want say something, you take off? What was the point of that? I find a lot of people on facebook are finicky like that.

https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=name&id=749850353

That was the pic she commented on. I hate Facebook, all it is people updating about their lives. on a daily basis, and about stupid frivolous stuff. I don't add anyone from my city, just friends who aren't in the city like friends who moved elsewhere. This is easy to keep in touch.

On a side note, some girls hate fit bodies. You would be surprised by how many women don't like definition. :s

You'll get women into skinny guys, fat guys, and built guys. So for the bean polls, and fatties, you have women who love you. I know this. lol

Last edited:
lol!

Yeah ok, I will try and get on that for you if I have a bit of time this week...that is if in fact it were a serious request. :p
I thought guys posing as girls on forums was long gone...wow.
Oh and I have no idea who Kirsten Bell is but thanks...I think! :eek:

Kirsten Bell is gorgeous, and you look like a dead ringer for her, hair colour aside. So yes, you're welcome.

I just find it cool that such a cute gal likes collectibles. Most of the girls I dated didn't appreciate that sort of thing. My ex wanted to destroy all of em'. I need to find one of you in my city. Such a hard thing to do.

I wonder if the girl at school who has been nice to me and sometimes makes meet up times at the school gym is into collectibles. Oh, that would be so awesome if she is.

I just find it cool that such a cute gal likes collectibles. Most of the girls I dated didn't appreciate that sort of thing. My ex wanted to destroy all of em'. I need to find one of you in my city. Such a hard thing to do.

I wonder if the girl at school who has been nice to me and sometimes makes meet up times at the school gym is into collectibles. Oh, that would be so awesome if she is.

hahahaha that last paragraph just HAS to be sarcasm....actually I'm wondering if you were entirely sarcastic the whole time...ahh the perils of a written conversation! :lol

And yes, facebook creates narcissitic douchebags who think we all want to know what they're doing of every second of every day (status updates). Bunch of drama queens.
I just deleted over 200 people on my facebook, and am left with a mere 50-odd, most of whom I met whilst overseas. I hate the moral obligations you feel to accept a friend request when it is someone from high school you haven't seen for 5 years and it's like "ohhh we should catch up!" mmmmmmmno, there is a reason why I haven't seen you for 5 years. :banghead Just insincere stupidty.
Sorry to any peeps who love facebook...it's just not my bag...baby. Phew.

I'm anti myspam, facebook, twitter, etc... and anything anywhere that uses technology as a fashion statement or electronics that look super cool and are the hippest thing on the block.

I'm not anti-technology though, just whenever it's tech meets fashion or trend.

hahahaha that last paragraph just HAS to be sarcasm....actually I'm wondering if you were entirely sarcastic the whole time...ahh the perils of a written conversation! :lol

And yes, facebook creates narcissitic douchebags who think we all want to know what they're doing of every second of every day (status updates). Bunch of drama queens.
I just deleted over 200 people on my facebook, and am left with a mere 50-odd, most of whom I met whilst overseas. I hate the moral obligations you feel to accept a friend request when it is someone from high school you haven't seen for 5 years and it's like "ohhh we should catch up!" mmmmmmmno, there is a reason why I haven't seen you for 5 years. :banghead Just insincere stupidty.
Sorry to any peeps who love facebook...it's just not my bag...baby. Phew.

WOW! You're like me, but in female form. Atleast in what you think about Facebook. I only have 41 people and go on as Jamie Grace. My real name and information is not used as I don't want people to find me easily. If I want you on my list, I'll find you. And yes, I am very selective of who I add. I also hate the obligation to add someone just because I knew them way back when. Who cares if I knew them, if we weren't close or buddy buddies, then I don't need to be reacquainted. Look, it didn't work for us then, it won't now.

I only like Facebook for close friends like my buddy Nick who moved to BC. This way we can chat, and view eachother's pics instead of emailing eachother and clogging up eachother's inbox.

Facebook is a useful tool when you aren't using it to be a drama queen attention whore.

And as for your other question. No, I wasn't being sarcastic. What guy wouldn't want an uber attractive female who's also a fellow collector as a girlfriend. It's the ultimate girlfriend. Granted, she has to have brains and be a good gal, and also share the same morals and values. As long as you aren't a serial killer (or any killer of any sort), don't steal, yadda yadda, you get it. No, there is this chick I like at school, but I would hate to find out if she was like my last two girlfriends who would have loved using a blow torch to my collection. I am a sarcastic fella, but ever-so-often, I can be serious.

Anyway, good night folks!

I'm anti myspam, facebook, twitter, etc... and anything anywhere that uses technology as a fashion statement or electronics that look super cool and are the hippest thing on the block.

I'm not anti-technology though, just whenever it's tech meets fashion or trend.

I was against Facebook for the longest time, but my ex wanted me to get it so I did. I took many years to get on Facebook. As I said before, I even put inaccurate info because I knew originally that is how Facebook made their money, by selling our information to other companies.

And it is trendy, and the "in" thing. I never got into myspace, or twitter. If it weren't for the ex, I wouldn't have Facebook either. But FB is great for keeping in touch with friends and family members who aren't close. So now I have opened up to FB more. But I won't go out of my way to add local friends. I rather talk to those people in person vs. communicate on an online journal.

I also hate cellphones, but for what I do I need one. But I took a while to get one. So yeah, I am not really a trends person either.

Last edited:

Glad there is another facebook hater on here.

Com'on it's for the n00bs, anybody that knows anything about technology is NOT on there. :monkey1

It is for n00bs but I will say from a software stand point, it is a pretty sweet application. A lot sweet back in the day when it first started and they didn't have all that ____ on there but they have some smart people working there.

I have a facebook, but I only really communicate with family and forum members there.

Oh and to see Eli funn.....erhm....I mean....sexy bodybuilding pictures.:lol

:lecture

except when she posts negative things about one's favorite NFL team. :monkey1

:emperor

StopWhining.gif

:monkey5

Back