Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the one with Darth Kitty in it too! :lol

From the lets your pets :lol

maul_s10.jpg

Hey guys!! I won 2nd place in the costume contest at the Star Trek Convention, so I got to bring home $150 worth of Star Trek goodies! This pair of Andorians won first place. Whoot!

Hey guys!! I won 2nd place in the costume contest at the Star Trek Convention, so I got to bring home $150 worth of Star Trek goodies! This pair of Andorians won first place. Whoot!

Congrats! But in my opinion, you should have won! Nobody likes an Andorian! :lecture

Congrats! What did the first place winners get? I hope you got something neat!

Congrats Jessica! Great costume! :rock Did you make it yourself?

First place winners got $250 credit they could use to purchase any item that was created by the sponsor of the Trek venue.

For my $150, I got 2 t-shirts, a sweatshirt, a mug that says Vulcan Science Academy, a necklace and a military style cap. By the time we got to pick the items, the jacket that I would have wanted was only available in size X-large.

Yes, Jen...I made the costume and put together the hair.

U won 1st place in my book!

Me and my fiance last year. Obviously i'm the one in the red shirt.

fathat40.jpg

...Hmm...some how I don't believe u.:tap Since the link of ur pic reads :

"https://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com/images/fathat40.jpg"....sounds suspicious.

If it is u...then congratz and when's the wedding!?

Back