Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vandammekillssnakett1.gif

So what are you suggesting Bagels? You want to punch her face in? :horror

Yeah, I had a chick on facebook add me just to say I had a banging body, then when I said thanks, she basically deleted me. I was like wtf? You make a awesome compliment, then when I want say something, you take off? What was the point of that? I find a lot of people on facebook are finicky like that.

https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=name&id=749850353

That was the pic she commented on. I hate Facebook, all it is people updating about their lives. on a daily basis, and about stupid frivolous stuff. I don't add anyone from my city, just friends who aren't in the city like friends who moved elsewhere. This is easy to keep in touch.

On a side note, some girls hate fit bodies. You would be surprised by how many women don't like definition. :s

You'll get women into skinny guys, fat guys, and built guys. So for the bean polls, and fatties, you have women who love you. I know this. lol

Like there's something wrong with that? I like all men. There has to be more than just what they look like on the outside.

I think Adam Richman (Man vs Food) is adorable and he's far from thin.

meet_adam_175.jpg

I just find it cool that such a cute gal likes collectibles. Most of the girls I dated didn't appreciate that sort of thing. My ex wanted to destroy all of em'. I need to find one of you in my city. Such a hard thing to do.

I wonder if the girl at school who has been nice to me and sometimes makes meet up times at the school gym is into collectibles. Oh, that would be so awesome if she is.

Hey Eli......open your heart to some of the girls in your city that aren't hotties and maybe you'll find one.

I only use Facebook to add girls and whack off to their pics. lol!

2yxgoau.jpg

and i think everyone has bad pics of themselves..this one would be mine.
142vw3a.jpg

Is it because they expect you to post pictures of yourself?

:lol Nah....I'm just too lazy to work on things like that. I have a youtube page and I barely touch it.

:lecture

:bunnydanc

got ya ween!

Ahhhhhhh......shake that little bunny ass for me....SHAKE IT!!! :drool

Come on Weenie!!! At least show us the girls! :lol

I once scanned my boob! True story! :lecture

Adam is the man!

Love Man Vs. Food! :rock

I would wear off all those extra calories he takes in! :banana

Like there's something wrong with that? I like all men. There has to be more than just what they look like on the outside.

I think Adam Richman (Man vs Food) is adorable and he's far from thin.

meet_adam_175.jpg

There's a lot of girls that like him, I love the show, we watch it weekly.

Back