Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

Nope, Mike and I are not married, just buddies. My hub's name is George. And here is me. :)

jo.jpg

Pics

Mike - wife -Joann - partner:
Ok, got it wrong then, but just the wife part. Expect lots of work coming onto you, Dark Queen. :mwaha

PsSlave: Obviously you are not only a slave to Polystone. :eek

@The Cursed: I always thought a man's glory was on the other side of the bodie. :dunno
:hang

Re: Pics

Bodie The Cursed!
that is disgusting.... but is it really you?:x :lol :cando

Bodie........hehehe. I see you like wearing those long shorts. I suggest you cut back on loco weed. Not a very good pic, but. I cannot see, what it is, you are pointing at.

Bodie....were you loaded out in the forest or what man....thats quite the pic!!:mwaha

Where did you buy those glow in the dark shorts????? :mwaha

Nice picture bodie but we want to see your "HEAD" :hat

lol it looks like he was?...:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :x :x :x

haha...You can use Bodie's butt as a flashlight...but yes...that is him....I shluld know...I took the pic. Damn those drunken nights in the forest!! :bang

Bodie,

My respect for you has reached new heights. Great pic. :evil But im sure the drip squad will delete it or ***** and moan about how inapropriate the pic is. I want to post a pic of me wearing my helm. Probably the Orc legion helm looks the best.

Bodie: *he puts his hand up to his mouth and wispers,* "I think you forgot to wipe."

>D :puke

re

Who needs a beacon when you have Bodie's....?? :b

Was that the one time the witness protection officers granted you freedom? :D

I call that particular photo "Forest God" :bow

And yes Im proud of my white butt, in times when all other light fails.. I pull down my pants..

Shelob stands no chance against me..

:hang

:mwaha that is very funny the light of The Bodie Cursed butt will be made by the Noble collection and Master Replicas later this year

And yes Im proud of my white butt, in times when all other light fails.. I pull down my pants.. Shelob stands no chance against me..

:rollin ... :: dead ::

Winged Shadows- that avatar is somewhat disturbing..8o
But yet I find it Very very funny....:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin >D 8o :dunno

Back