Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Evil grin*

Well spotted!

I met her while I was looking after another female celeb in Monte Carlo :b

with nothing but an apron on lololololol I know you guys... I am a deep secret lol :mwaha

a mystery... lol

so who was that other female celeb
I was looking after Dominique Swain that week.

And no, I'm not a VIP. Some of the people I work with/for are, but not me.8)
Unless it means "Very Industrious Person" :rollin
That, I am! :p

Incidently, that pic on top of the WTC in NYC was taken the first week of August 2001.

Peter,
I bet that being on top of that building a month prior, maybe made you look at life a bit differently, huh?

Not really Liz, I have been in that sort of earth shaking and mindnumbing situations a few times before. But it was indeed another confirmation that life is what you make of it.
You get out of it excatly what you put into it. And if you don't live it to the fullest, it may be over before you know it.

Re: Fat hobbit?

Mike, you like George Lazenby and a giant, look completely opposite what I had in mind:elf

Mike, maybe you should offer Ness a free polystone to tempt her to show her in her apron?:rollin

Peter, Mike; Great Pics!!

Thats pretty whackety whack that you where there Peter at that time.

C'mon Ness...........how long you gonna keep us in suspense??

Who's next? How about dStephan??

Posted this in the Balrog of Maoria post but it fits here too.

Well with the new Photo Announcement of SS new Balrog and in Conjunction with the "show us who you are" post I have decided to show you, Since I am the only one here with one, a picture of Nessy. She didn't want me to show you but after begging her and giving her these figures: Old Balrog, Cave Troll, Witchking, Stone Trolls, Morgul Lord, and Sauron. She agreed.

And

Now

The

moment

you

have

all

been

waiting

for!

Her picture is right here-> .

Tah Dah!!!! Thanks for letting me show you off Ness!

yes Viking she is married to him.

OK OK OK... I will post my picture... be afraid... be very afraid... lol... :mwaha

nessa.jpg

Are you happy now? lol

Damn... I have the same disease as Michael Jackson... I turned white all of a sudden... and someone at part of my melons cause they shrunk hahahaha :mwaha :evil

It has been raining all day so I didn't get a chance for a pic of my wife, bike and I so how about a pic of some Biker Chicks instead ???
..:jaw

...:jaw

....:jaw

......:jaw

........:jaw

..........:jaw

...............:jaw

.....................:jaw

................................:jaw

...............................................:jaw

.............................................................:jaw

..............................................................................:jaw

:jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw

293bikerchicks.jpg

:lol :jaw

Very good VTX.....:rollin

Ness, you, FOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LADYYYYY.....:naughty :naughty :naught:naughty y:p

A high price to Fubeca for that pic of Ness...but worth it nonetheless!!

Hey that rhymes.

Back