Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy FK ski!

I'm heading to the gym....

Looking pretty dry Ski.

When's the comp?

How much weight can Skiman lift?

All of it.

Haha thanks guys, it's been a while since I've stepped on stage. I feel I can be ready by mid 2018 if everything keeps going well! :rock Lots of variables to factor in and the correct mindset is also a must when it comes for me to bring everything I have on stage.

Ski

Bro. How come in the mirror reflection you have a white hat on!? :horror

Wait, ohhhhh.

:lol

tumblr_nxmdpnGrf11s3qr5xo1_500.gif

It's called 2B Mindset. Theres a link on Beach Body.com. There's a single fee and you stream these videos for life. It's not a fad diet, or a diet at all really. It's a life style change and, yeah, a mindset. It doesn't deprive you of food, or something ridiculous like never eating another carb again like Atkins or some crap. You learn to eat the things you love but propositioning it with other filling healthy foods. Also, learning to prepare and supplement things that you might not be crazy about but are good for you. It gives you LOADS of healthy ideas and dishes that taste so good it's hard to believe it's good for you. I'm not trying to make it sound easy, cause anything you work at with determination and a goal generally isn't, but this works for me, and it's the best thing out there that helped me lose the weight. There's plenty of people I know that have done it and it's worked really well for them. It does take work though.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Back