Let's all help The Monster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello freaks, today, I'd like to ask for your help.
Nick a.k.a The Monster needs our help!

Though we've never met, we've shared great stories and lots of good times!
He's currently homebound due to needing a wheelchair Van, please take a minute to read his story and if you can, donate for the cause, or at least share this amongst your friends!
Thanks a lot!:wave

https://www.gofundme.com/9slnds

Hello freaks, today, I'd like to ask for your help.
Nick a.k.a The Monster needs our help!

Though we've never met, we've shared great stories and lots of good times!
He's currently homebound due to needing a wheelchair Van, please take a minute to read his story and if you can, donate for the cause, or at least share this amongst your friends!
Thanks a lot!:wave

OH THANK YOU KUZEH! :D THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT! :D

IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME! :D YOU ARE A TRUE FRIEND!:D

THANKS AGAIN KUZEH! :D

The Monster,
Nick

Well, just gimme a month. I'm hoping to get a job by the end of this month and hopefully, I'd be able to chip in a small amount.

And I wish 'The Monster' Nick gets his new wheelchair sooner than he thinks! Cheers bud :duff

Well, just gimme a month. I'm hoping to get a job by the end of this month and hopefully, I'd be able to chip in a small amount.

And I wish 'The Monster' Nick gets his new wheelchair sooner than he thinks! Cheers bud :duff

Intruder04 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT! :D

I have been one "sitting Monster" for quite some time now do to my wheelchair van not working at all.

The Monster,
Nick

It's a $30,000 Van he needs.
I understand it's a considerable amount. So, even if a $30 contribution makes a difference, I'd be happy to help.

Intruder04 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT! :D

I have been one "sitting Monster" for quite some time now do to my wheelchair van not working at all.

The Monster,
Nick
Don't sweat it bud! It's the least I can do :hi5:

I know when Reddit wants to help they move mountains to help people. problem is getting them to care about it, (And they get pretty suspicious about people asking for help) But if they want to help, yeah they will go to great lengths to help.

But it is pretty risky, they can be terrible as well.

I am going to try to apply for a grant to help cover a portion of the costs. but in order for me to do so I must have more support with my gofundme campaign.

Thanks for your continued support.

Nick

You are a wonderful Freak Nick, and I wish you all the best and hope you get the van soon enough!!! :rock

Hi, I just wanted to thank all of my forum friends who came out in full force this past 4th of July weekend to show their support, You know who you are. ;) :) :D It is because of friends like you all, that I am now starting to believe that my goal of getting a new wheelchair van and being mobile again just might be possible! :)

You guys are the best! :)

Nick

UPDATE: I took a break from my gofundme Campaign for a while to help a friend of mine with their Fundraiser.

As of Aug 20th 2015 I have had my 3rd Endoscopy, The Drs. say that I am Cancer free at this time and that my Barrett's Esophagus is stable at this time. After this coming winter, It will be 4 winters that my van has not run at all. Thanks for your continued support everyone and please pass the word along about my Campaign if you can, Anything will help.

Nick

Back