Lethal Weapon 5?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually liked number four. Not as good as the rest but definitely a nice ending I thought. Should be interesting how four would stand up as a volume and not a bookend.

They must be saving a nursing home this time. This series died when they added Chris Rock.

We just need a big cross-franchise team-up movie featuring Riggs, Murtaugh, Ellen Ripley and Indiana Jones. Just call it "5" and leave it at that.

I thought 4 kicked the crap out of 3. 3 had the worst villian of the series. And no god action scenes. 4 had Jet Li who was a bad ass in that film.

Series goes 1 - 2 - 4 --------------3.

I thought 4 kicked the crap out of 3. 3 had the worst villian of the series. And no god action scenes. 4 had Jet Li who was a bad ass in that film.

Series goes 1 - 2 - 4 --------------3.

3 was MUCH, MUCH better written and made. 4 felt like it was made way to fast without any proper preparation, wich it was. Not Donner's fault though, obviously the studio gave him far to little time.

The only kind of sequel I want to see is having Riggs lose it and go rogue (he was always borderline mentally ill), where he kills Rene Russo and Chris Rock AND Murtaugh's wife. Have Joe Pesci be his crazy out of control sidekick then have Murtaugh hunt him down.

Totally and i mean..totally rediculous! I think you are joking though (i hope).

Back