Less than happy with ENTERBAY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY SUCKS

Brilliant, because you won't see this post then. Shadowfla is a complete troll. He has a gripe against Enterbay because he personally ruined a couple of his own figures by handling them like an 8 year old and EB wouldn't replace them for him, so he took it on himself to personally ***** moan about Enterbay ever since.
Now I'm not saying EB don't have some serious QC and CS issues, they do. But seriously this thread is just idiotic for the most part. Thanks to the idiot bombarding it with juvenile, badly written tripe.
But shadow won't see this post, because he has me on ignore again, so he will happily continue to ***** and moan and troll. That's right isn't it Shadow?
:exactly:My bad for beating this dead horse but Flavio HATES EB!Plain and simple!He'll jump on any bandwagon that has to do with bashin ENterbay but yet he'll still be the first in line to get that new Enterbay figure!:dunnoSORRY guyz for bringin this up but i tried to read all of the post in this thread and pretty much this A$$ was the only major one posting here!I really feel BAD for you Shadowfla(Flavio)!:monkey2ANyway,yeah you guyz are right about EB having to do some serious a$$ kickin in the QC dept. but so do many other companies as well.Personally, i own several 1/4 EB figures and never had an issues with any of them as well as a couple 1/6 figures too.Unless you can physically inspect the figures yourself,it's a luck of the draw with any figure(some have better odds than others)!:wink1:

^ CeeemOr

I think I had a pretty disappointing eBay experience with you, once upon a time.

What you tried to pull then, trumps anything annoying that I remember Flavio ever doing in here.

Perhaps you should give Flavio a break :dunno

I gave you one. Pay it forward.

Last edited:

Let's get back to topic - why enterbay SUCKS! :lecture

The damn customer service. They need DCD to replace parts for them in the US. Shipping stuff back to HK and back is ***.

I agree dudes, the mobility and posing of the bodies are very limited, my first Enterbay that I got was the very first issue of the Bruce Lee body back when they only had just the body for sale, I liked how it looked but that's it, the only reason I got it was because they had the release of Bruce Lee heads lined up for release, I'm a big Bruce Lee fan, so I got only that body and the Bruce Lee head with the "I'm gonna F..k you up for making me bleed" look, but other than that I'm staying the hell away as far as possible from Enterbay, MAN ! ! ! it pisses me off so much that they would ruin Jack Sparrow, that's JACK SPARROW ! ! ! ! how dare they ! ! ! F ! ! ! ! !

I agree dudes, the mobility and posing of the bodies are very limited, my first Enterbay that I got was the very first issue of the Bruce Lee body back when they only had just the body for sale, I liked how it looked but that's it, the only reason I got it was because they had the release of Bruce Lee heads lined up for release, I'm a big Bruce Lee fan, so I got only that body and the Bruce Lee head with the "I'm gonna F..k you up for making me bleed" look, but other than that I'm staying the hell away as far as possible from Enterbay, MAN ! ! ! it pisses me off so much that they would ruin Jack Sparrow, that's JACK SPARROW ! ! ! ! how dare they ! ! ! F ! ! ! ! !

Ruin Jack Sparrow? The UU release? I'm not a fan of the sculpt myself, but I'm in the minority there - from what I've read here most are happy with it :dunno

I haven't heard any serious flak about the UU Jack Sparrow figure except for the sculpt like Lejuan said!DarkenRahl,are you there some QC issues with the figure as well?^_^

What's wrong with the UU sculpt guys? I seriously couldn't decide which Jack figure had the best head sculpt (UU vs DX). I see the DX figure is better overall (it's gotta be one of HT's best ever right?), but I couldn't choose between the sculpts.

The UU figure is in transit to me right now. I purchased one from Amazon. It was like $140 shipped, & although I'm not a hardcore PotC fan, that was a low enough price to cure my curiosity.

I'm kinda bummed I skipped on the HT DX now. I wasn't really as interested in the whole pirate thing then, like I am now.

What hot toys company are you talking about cause the one that I buy from have just as many issues as enterbay.granted enterbay has had some issues but to say they have more issues than hot toys is not true.I own over 75 ht figures,and about 8 enterbay figures,and the percentage of figures that have problems is higher with my ht collection.1 out of the 8 eb figures had issues,the bl 2011 god figure,the body is not posable because of the delaminating rubber.other than that all my other eb figures are fine.as for ht,I did have a few that I never had an issue with,but there were a lot that I did,from melting rubber to broken legs,and it seems like all there new releases are so delicate you can't pose them.so how can anyone say ht has better qc than eb?just in case someone does think ht doesn't have problems here is a list of some of the problems I've had.
  1. abe sapian-broken knee joint,arm kept popping off from day 1
  2. hellboy-broken knee joints ,patch on jacket fell off
  3. wolverine,arm pops off everytime i move it,paint on body is rubbing off
  4. dx01 joker,PERS
  5. dx02 batman,leaky abs
  6. comedian,rubber suit is melting away
  7. dutch,broken knees
  8. iron man mark 2 auv,missle flap broke on first day
  9. mark 3,color faded
  10. bd mark 3,he has pink underwear now
  11. marcus wright,i have 2 bodies and both of them have broken arms
  12. 2face,broken knees
  13. superman 2in 1,broken knees
  14. thor,cape doesnt stay on and neck peice broke so head doesnt lock on
  15. ghost rider,hellcycle front wheel was never attached right
  16. batpod,footpeg broke on 1st day
  17. fno batman,ankle joints are broke
  18. dx luke,lightsaber holder fell off
  19. fa cap,shield is dinged up
  20. br joker,i had 5 of these and all the knees broke
  21. shadow predator,leg broke out of box
  22. falconer pred,leg snapped off
  23. john conner,headset snapped in 2
  24. jake sully,feathers are falling off
that's just what I can think of off the top of my head.I didn't include the countless buttons that fall off or the straps that come undone that I have to glue back on.imo neither company is perfect,but to make it like eb figures are horrible and ht figures never have problems is wrong.from my experience anyway.maybe yours is different.
And I could rattle off the following:

-DX-12, no problems
-DX-11, no problems
-DX-10, no problems
-DX-07, no problems
-DX-06, no problems
-DX-04, no problems
-T1 Terminator, no problems except missing stud
-Classic Predator, no problems
-OC Suit Batman, no problems
-Two Face, no problems
-Thriller MJ, no problems
-Beat It MJ, no problems
-Shadow Predator, no problems
-P1 Predator, no problems
-Mark IV Gun Metal Gray, no problems
-Jor El, no problems
-Don Corleone, no problems
-Big Chap, no problems
-Dutch, no problems
-Hicks, no problems minus frail lamp
-Hudson, ditto
-Apone, ditto
-Mark IV, no problems
-War Machine, no problems
-Thor, no problems
-Avengers Cap, no problems
-Wolverine, no problems
-MMS T-800, no problems
-Endoskeletons, no problems
-T-1000, no problems

list could go on.

When has EB had a run like that? Of course, I've also had my share of HT QC snafus, but the problems in general were minor (missing a stud or button, frail wrist pegs, minor snags on Superman's suit). And you're no doubt leaving out all the HT figures you've seen with no problems.

And you're no doubt leaving out all the HT figures you've seen with no problems.

No doubt? He says right there in his post that he has over 75 HT figures. The 24 he listed are just those he's had problems with.

The head sculpts are usually pretty good. Those bodies are what suck. They need to retool it for better articulation and tighter knees. My MIB K is fine, but my J has loose knees. Jack Bauer had a great sculpt but it took a swan dive off my shelf. The hair paint scraped off and I sold it. Improve that body and they'll keep me as a customer.

No doubt? He says right there in his post that he has over 75 HT figures. The 24 he listed are just those he's had problems with.
He says that list is "just off the top" of his head, implying there are many more, and presumably, that the issue is just as pervasive as it is with EB.

I don't think it matters who has the most QC issues as much as who has the most consecutive problems!I LOVE Enterbay but they have been having more problems than HT(from what i remembered)!Of course,HT's QC issues(DX02!) are somewhat bigger than anything Enterbay has had but none the less they really need to up their overall game if they intend to swim with the big fish!^_^

I never had much interest in EB. I had their Jack Bauer, but lost interest a few years ago and sold it.

Just last week I bought the 1/4 Enterbay Batman from Midtown comics. It was a crazy sale, got Batman for $327 shipped!

Since then I have been dumping my Hot Toys on Ebay. The small figures look like cheap toys now. And they are in no way cheap, my Mark VI sold for almost $500 dollars (and that was with no batteries and slight marks on the neck).

Since then I ordered EB Joker (crazy sale price of $327 shipped), and am thinking about getting HT 1/4 Batman.

I have EB to thank for getting me out of 1/6th. The 1/4 figs are amazing, and much more fun to look at and enjoy. I thought I had no space for them, but I would much rather have 6 of the big figures than 20 of the tiny 1/6th ones.

My Hot Toys are selling like Hot Cakes! After the Joker and even if I purchase 1/4 HT Batman, I will still bank over $4,000 from my 20 or so Hot Toys left! :yess:

I have to agree with you Ironmanny!I myself went through the same change when i first got the EB T-800(non BD) and haven't regretted selling all my 1/6 HT & EB figures ever since!CONGRATS on the EB BATS!WELCOME to the 1/4 club!That's a GREAT price and when a figure looks that good for a price like that how can you really complain!^_^

The biggest problem I've had with any HT figure is the loose ankles on the DX08. That's it. Personally I think they need to redesign that area anyway.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I have to know, what did Shadowfla finally do to get banned?
I mean he's been trolling here for years, but what finally tipped the scales?

:lol

I think the straw that broke the camel's back was his trolling some Rainman threads and making light of his potential banning. At a certain point, enough was enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back