LES WALKER - All NEW Custom Works 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: LES WALKER - All NEW Custom Works 2009

Simmer down, fellas. Just curious if there were any updates. Obviously he hasn't been working on anything lately because of his illness...but my inquiry would be for anything predating that. Haven't heard about the Jokers in a very long time.

Actually, I think it was good to be reminded that sometimes people just drop into a thread. It's not always that they don't care, sometimes they just don't know.

So that was a menstrual joke? Well, Happy New Year. And welcome to my Ignore List. (I'M KIDDING!!!)

It's all good guys, just a slight communication mixup, no need for fuss.

Haven't heard about the Jokers in a very long time.

True. Les has been kind of mysterious about what's finished and what isn't, because unfortunately, whoever's stuff isn't finished usually wants to know why the other thing happened first, and he's got plenty stress as it is. He mentions the Joker heads to me fairly often. I think they can't be too far off, because the whole backlog is getting caught up. He's stopped taking new orders. Soon. (I'm waiting for one too.)

Haven't heard about the Jokers in a very long time.

Les is primarily communicating work progress/status through PM and email with each customer and mainly using this thread to let people know he's around and such and to know that he's working but not losing work time to detail all the specifics of various projects.

I agree. I have faith in Les Walker that he WILL deliver. I know it's been a VERY difficult past few years for him. Health-wise, and with many family issues.

I have some incredible stuff from him already, and a few more things on the way.

I hope you have a GREAT 2010 Les!

"VBR" as always my friend! :D

Mike

I forget about the Joker heads and it isn't until I see this thread pop up that I remember :lol

I still have the body ready for it. I've been waiting this long for perfection I can wait a bit longer, I know Les will come through and it'll be worth it.

You've shown amazing strength through all of this. It's an inspiration to me.

Two tainted meals?! Time to make a restaraunt change, Les. :lol

Glad to hear you made it thru ok. Nobody wants a post-Les new year.:monkey2

Hope you have fun with that package I sent too. Take your time and make it an enjoyable project dude.:cool:

I still have the body ready for it. I've been waiting this long for perfection I can wait a bit longer, I know Les will come through and it'll be worth it.

I had the body of the V1 Joker for about a year to be used for the Les head, but I got impatient and traded it away. When the head comes in, maybe I'll use it as a decapitation prop. :lol

I also can't wait for my Joker head. It will be replacing the DX head on mine :D

Sorry Blake. Soon man! Soon. Thanks for waiting for me.
LChinoz, pm sent to you.
Almost ready to ship a bunch of those, and other stuff out. Been slowed lately since I got sick, bad weather here too, (not like north though! Damn!) Anyway, trying to get a lot out this week. Been pretty productive regardless. Just slow.

Selling some more Preds and other stuff, on Ebay soon, for those interested. Got to raise capital for more paint supplies and shipping. Been working in a vacuum lately and the paint vats are running low.

Emails coming.

Les if you're done with my reference Joker head I can send you the money to ship. Drop me a line and let me know. Glad to hear your'e getting it all sorted and that you're doing well.

Sorry Blake. Soon man! Soon. Thanks for waiting for me.

No worries man, I can get the V1 Joker body back in a heartbeat off of eBay if I should desire. Take your time, I'm not stressed.

Happy New Year Les! Hope you're feeling better again bro. I'm gonna send you an email to touch base. Stay tuned...

:gun

Happy new year, Les! Can't wait to finally get my repainted Wolf! :rock

Happy New Year Les! And may this new year bring you no more food posioning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back