LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys... So u are sure right its enterbay sculpt the pic i posted? Sorry to bother you but just making doubly sure.

Yes, it's the Enterbay sculpt, otherwise you wouldn't be paying that much for it.

Thanks. This (extra set for someone), godfather, abigail whistler and machiko are the only ones i missed over the years from the ones i wanted. Hunting them one by one.

I haven't seen any Leon figures with the DID Pascal Dubois sculpt on it, so I thought I'd give it a shot and post the results here. This also happens to be on a regular TT body since I wasn't impressed with Enterbay's. What do you all think?

image_zps5b454805.jpg

image_zpsa6f6b0f1.jpg

image_zps5ac15ed0.jpg

And here's a side-by-side with the Enterbay sculpt. IMHO the DID gets the edge simply by not making Leon look like a pot-head! :wink1:

image_zps92103dc6.jpg

Did your DID head sculpt just go directly on the enterbay body? Is it compatible with a hot toys body or does it need work to be made to fit on a hot toys body?

The one on the right looks like Jean Reno, his eyes look exactly light that, the one on the left looks like a generic head sculpt.

I happen to think that the DID sculpt looks fantastic on that figure, and also think that not everything Enterbay do is gold.

And that is my opinion, to which I'm entitled

Did your DID head sculpt just go directly on the enterbay body? Is it compatible with a hot toys body or does it need work to be made to fit on a hot toys body?

My Leon is on a Hot Toys TT using the shorter neck adapter, which is a little on the loose side. The same adapter should work on the Enterbay body since its neck pegs are similar. It's just that the DID neck doesn't make for a snug fit onto the adapter. I'm hoping to find one that connects both parts equally well, but the Hot Toys one will do for now.

I happen to think that the DID sculpt looks fantastic on that figure, and also think that not everything Enterbay do is gold.

And that is my opinion, to which I'm entitled

We are all entitled to our opinions mate. That's all anyone posts here.. his or her opinion.

And by the way i certainly do not think everything Enterbay touches is gold either, far from it. But their headsculpts are for the most part in a league of their own.

:peace

We are all entitled to our opinions mate. That's all anyone posts here.. his or her opinion.

And by the way i certainly do not think everything Enterbay touches is gold either, far from it. But their headsculpts are for the most part in a league of their own.

:peace

Yep, that's why this forum thrives. Some of their sculpts are definitely great which is why I own most of them (the ones I think are great that is).

The Jean Reno they showed for the Onimusha promo looked amazing, it's just a shame that wasn't what we got here.

From some angles the eventual Leon was good, I felt that the DID one was better from all angles. And no, I don't have the EB Leon sculpt in hand, but, I've seen enough pics and I'm not going to spend money like that on a head I don't really like.

Been sitting on this figure for awhile because of how much I thought I would need to do to display him. I brought him out of storage and did a body swap and I must say Im really loving this guy. I was close to selling him a few times and now Im really glad I didnt.

AP5sDjG.jpg

I just put mine on display Friday and then re-watched the movie on Saturday. I kept looking over at the figure. Amazing likeness!

This is one of my favorite figures in my collection. I just wish they'd make a Matilda to accompany it; Leon without Matilda is like peanut butter without jelly.

Back