LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Completely agree with Rory.

That being said it's actually pretty damn impressive looking at the DID sculpt. Their sculpts miss the mark a lot but that one looks pretty great. Still not as good as the EB sculpt.

I guess I'm in the minority, then. Both sculpts are slightly off, but the more I look at the Enterbay, the less I like its cross-eyed look. The DID at least reflcts the serious assassin side of Leon, as well as Jean Reno's longer, more angular face.

i think the Enterbay looks more natural and looks like a yonger Jean Reno, when he played Leon.

The DID sculpt is pretty good, and without comparison it definetly is not bad at all. However, it looks more like an older Reno.

My EB Leon always has his shades on, so i don't really mind hes looking to the side.

I haven't actually taken my eb leon outside the package... I know, but too busy with other projects.

I have the DID head and put it with the perfection killer set. I can say that both look great but I prefer the DID sculpt

I haven't actually taken my eb leon outside the package... I know, but too busy with other projects.

I have the DID head and put it with the perfection killer set. I can say that both look great but I prefer the DID sculpt

The DID head destroys the perfection killer set no doubt, the EB head destroys them both IMO.

I feel like DID likeness is better but the detail and finishing on the EB one is better.

Guys, need your inputs... a seller sent me this picture of a leon on sale. i wanted to take your guidance just to verify if this looks like a DID sculpt or an enterbay scuplt. Just making sure before i order. Some of you experts can help me.

Guys, need your inputs... a seller sent me this picture of a leon on sale. i wanted to take your guidance just to verify if this looks like a DID sculpt or an enterbay scuplt. Just making sure before i order. Some of you experts can help me.

That's EB sculpt

I have a new one for $395 shipped free, let me know.

sorry mate. I had already made a transfer but asked to keep on hold. was worried on the head sculpt and wanted to just make sure of it. since its EB head sculpt i guess the transaction was confirmed. wish i knew about your offer before.

Back