LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what's the general consensus on this figure? Is it worth the purchase? Good articulation? Are joints nice or are they loose/stiff? Etc...

Bad that there is no nice loli-girl in this set.
And too bad that there is no Jean Reno there either...

994LTP_Natalie_Portman_029.jpg

Last edited:
Got Leon yesterday, and I must say that it became one of my favorite figures in my collection. However, there are some negatives. As a few owners have already mentioned, the accessories, especially the guns, look and feel very cheap. Although thre are alternatives which we can buy, we should have gotten better quality for the prise we paid. Clothes except the hat look very good. It doesn't bother me that the buttons are a bit oversized on the white shirt. Tailoring is top notch, so what if it isn't 100% movie accurate. I never understood people who are so critical about the slightest discrepancies. What I am always critical about is the head sculpt. The most important part is for the figure to look like the character it portrays, and although no HS is perfect, this one has to be one of the best by today's standards. The paint is different from hot toys. Where hot toys looks more like a real human pigment, Leon looks more like he was painted(difference is minor and I doubt that everyone will even notice). However, under certain lighting he looks more lifelike than hot toys. Overall I'm impressed, and very glad that I got him.

Got Leon yesterday, and I must say that it became one of my favorite figures in my collection. However, there are some negatives. As a few owners have already mentioned, the accessories, especially the guns, look and feel very cheap. Although thre are alternatives which we can buy, we should have gotten better quality for the prise we paid. Clothes except the hat look very good. It doesn't bother me that the buttons are a bit oversized on the white shirt. Tailoring is top notch, so what if it isn't 100% movie accurate. I never understood people who are so critical about the slightest discrepancies. What I am always critical about is the head sculpt. The most important part is for the figure to look like the character it portrays, and although no HS is perfect, this one has to be one of the best by today's standards. The paint is different from hot toys. Where hot toys looks more like a real human pigment, Leon looks more like he was painted(difference is minor and I doubt that everyone will even notice). However, under certain lighting he looks more lifelike than hot toys. Overall I'm impressed, and very glad that I got him.

Glad you liked him dude! :hi5: Congrats! :wink1:

Just got the figure. The suitcase is kind of tough to open out as it remains closed for me. I guess I need to bend it out more but I'm afraid something will snap. The accessories are awesome. I wish I preordered the figure so I can have the axe also. I did notice that Leon had a Spectre M4 SMG in his gun suitcase that's not included in this figure.

https://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Leon_(The_Professional)#Spectre_M4

As far as I know, a 1/6 scale for this gun does not exist in the market.

Do you guys have him posed with a black shirt or the white one?

White shirt for me -

SAM_2965.jpg

Just got this awesome figure a few days ago! VERY pleased with it but it does have a few problems(as do all figures)
The body is a bit loose and the shoes suck(will be modified when I get time)
It really does feel like a custom figure as Ray said!
Straight away I did Rorys neck mod and its so much better now. I also padded the shoulders like Rory did so that the neck doesnt look as long.
I Swapped the white shirt buttons out for the HTs Bruce Lee suit buttons and I Modded the ridiculously large hat and that makes a HUGE difference IMO.
I think thats it for now. I Will get more done later when I have some free time.
Loving the figure overall though!

Back