LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm dying for a Stansfield now...unfortunately, it is highly doubtful Enterbay will make him :(

Anyone seen any good customs?

Last edited:
Yeah, I dont really see anything wrong with his eyes apart from them being set to the side...but Im fine with that now.

I haven't seen any dodgy eyes. Mine is perfect.
:)

I am dying to see an example of a perfectly-painted Leon! Could you snap a close pic for us and post it here, Rorywan? Reno doesn't always have the lazy eye thing happening in every scene of Leon. I would have preferred to get one painted straight on. Again, I would love to see yours without the lazy eye! I'm sure others would as well. Please show us!

Hey Rory if what IndyCollector says is true then i myself would like to see your Léon as well.I didn't think you would go ahead and redo the eye being that normally that's how Jean Reno looks.IMO i think the figure looks fine the way it is but at first i was going to redo the eye but instead i just re-painted the whites and toof off the red-eye.^_^

Got my Leon yesterday and got around to throwing him all together tonight! EB really did a great job on this figure if you can get past the minor QC issues here and there.

I got Leon for an AMAZING price from Super Power Collectibles during their 50% sale before New Years, so regardless of all the BS with the case and hat, I'm extremely satisfied with this figure.

Few quick pics of the pose I put him in :D

IMG_0827.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

Agreed. Does anyone think it's possible Enterbay would make Stansfield if we were to start a letter-writing campaign? :pray:

Highly unlikely Enterbay would consider it and even more unlikely Oldman would give his likeness rights.
I said the same about Jack Nicholson and the Joker though and that ended up happening so I suppose you never know.

Got my Leon yesterday and got around to throwing him all together tonight! EB really did a great job on this figure if you can get past the minor QC issues here and there.

I got Leon for an AMAZING price from Super Power Collectibles during their 50% sale before New Years, so regardless of all the BS with the case and hat, I'm extremely satisfied with this figure.

Great catch Jamie! Congrats in getting this great figure.

Highly unlikely Enterbay would consider it and even more unlikely Oldman would give his likeness rights.
I said the same about Jack Nicholson and the Joker though and that ended up happening so I suppose you never know.

I guess there's always hope. Oldman's likeness has been used a few times on Harry Potter items (a couple Gentle Giant busts come to mind as well as Neca action figures), but perhaps every actor had to sign away their likeness rights in order to get the job in the first place. :dunno

Well I just bought one, I will attempt the hat mod, but I'm in no hurry to do anymore then that, looking forward to seeing the sculpt on this guy inhand!:)

That's one more great character checked of the list!:D

Well I just bought one, I will attempt the hat mod, but I'm in no hurry to do anymore then that, looking forward to seeing the sculpt on this guy inhand!:)

That's one more great character checked of the list!:D

:yess::yess::yess:

The sculpt is 100x better in-hand, pictures and videos cannot do this figure justice!

Back