LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was very tempted to get one but waited too long and it sold. Could of got it for a little under $150 shipped. Seems like I really don't want it if I didn't jump on it. Hope I don't regret it later on.

This was a must for me and I absolutely love this figure. Not perfect out the box but I think its the best Leon we will ever see.

Not at all.. the ending and the questionable relationship with Matilda in the International extended version are the two things that set this film apart from any run of the mill action movie. I can;t even watch the US theatrical version, that is completely flat to me.

Anyone else read that Besson was going out with a 16 year old girl at the time of making Leon? I think I read that in Empire or Total Film recently.

If true it sorta makes you wonder about what he was really putting across in the film, dunnit? And if you look up Besson you could probably find out what age he was in 1993/4.

I'm not joking, I did read that in one of the big film magazines.

"Maïwenn is probably most famous Stateside for her supporting role in The Fifth Element from Luc Besson, with whom she had a child at 16."

She was 13 when she started dating Luc Besson.There's an interview on the 2 disc international version.Also,kyekye your set looks COOL!GREAT WORK!HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL MY FELLOW FREAKS!^_^

I dunno if that is. If memory serves the age of consent in continental Europe is lower than Britain and Ireland but by how much I dunno and I'm too lazy to google it. And even if legal that doesn't mean 'approved of', ___k I found that out! My G/F was 18 and I was a mere 24 when we started but apparently her uncles regarded me much as they would a seedy middle-aged deviant.

Last edited:
don't really care much about film makers personal life or what other movies they made.. Not enough time even to enjoy good movies themselves!~ (However, I do care about the creators intention on the movies when they release director's cut or extended version. )

Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to enjoy this movie as is.
How can I look at the actor the same way when you see this..:slap
jean-reno-as-doraemon-new-live-action-toyota-ad-01.jpg

If true it sorta makes you wonder about what he was really putting across in the film, dunnit? And if you look up Besson you could probably find out what age he was in 1993/4.

I'm not joking, I did read that in one of the big film magazines.

Exactly what I was thinking...I've only seen the international version of Léon (I like to stay true to the director's intended cut), but I think Besson was putting forth the ideology of a older man and a younger girl in a father-daughter relationship but also an intimate relationship. It only makes sense that Besson would be seeing a younger girl as well I guess.

Although some scenes may be awkward or uncomfortable with Reno and Portman, it is a damn good film and forever a classic in my film library.

Back