LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah just my opinion bud

Its all subjective I just don't see Leon in that sculpt. It looks to toyish if that makes sense? It looks dead in the eye area also! He just looks so vacant :dunno

I really want to route for Enterbay I really do and I take my hat off to them for picking this license up but I expected much better :(

Yeah just my opinion bud

Its all subjective I just don't see Leon in that sculpt. It looks to toyish if that makes sense? It looks dead in the eye area also! He just looks so vacant :dunno

I really want to route for Enterbay I really do and I take my hat off to them for picking this license up but I expected much better :(

I totally understand what you mean about the toysih comment bud. I too agree.

I think that with a little TLC in production the head could shine but theres so much about the Feng head that I still think is far superior.

in hand could be way better but these pics, especially that last set on black it looks sort of ick. Its more than the eyes being vacant its the finish of the paint on the head. the head looks toyish... glossy... hmm..

the close up pic Gung Fu posted is lovely..

Ive made the mistake before of judging EB heads by early pics... in hand I think the GOD BLs are really quite great that early pics did not capture.

Well I can see people nit pick, thats ok, everything lies in the eye of the beholder, but 'Im not seeing Reno/Leon' etc etc Isnt that taking it a 'little' too far? :dunno

I mean c'mon, those Rainman pieces you buy, the likeness on them is pretty much at par with this (some like his older Fight Club stuff though isnt). I dont think anyone is NOT going to see Reno in the sculpt... thats taking it too harsh.

There's one thing of saying the likeness is a little off (and maybe specifying in which parts) and another saying its 'nothing like etc etc in my eyes'

Whilst I can definitely see Reno in the sculpt there's no point in comparing this to Rainman's figures just because people can't see him at all.
Like Teddy said it's all subjective. Hell , if people didn't think Rainman's figures looked like the characters I doubt they'd be paying the prices they go for.

Whilst I can definitely see Reno in the sculpt there's no point in comparing this to Rainman's figures just because people can't see him at all.
Like Teddy said it's all subjective. Hell , if people didn't think Rainman's figures looked like the characters I doubt they'd be paying the prices they go for.

Thanks bud for seeing my angle

Like I said it is all subjective and I am not bashing! I am more disappointed!

YJ and Ji Hun are amazing talents and for me the sculpt does not live upto their capabilities imo

Also I completely agree with the arguments uscm has with the garments etc

It just looks sloppy to me :monkey3

It's a brilliant head sculpt but it doesn't fully capture Reno's features except for the nose. The proto shot of the side profile was perfect, but front view the head is rounder compared to Reno's longer profile.

Some of the accessories look sloppy. I'm not sure if EB outsource some of their work.

It's a brilliant head sculpt but it doesn't fully capture Reno's features except for the nose. The proto shot of the side profile was perfect, but front view the head is rounder compared to Reno's longer profile.

Some of the accessories look sloppy. I'm not sure if EB outsource some of their work.

It's a good and valid question... like some of their touch has been dare I say medicomified??? Some of it reaks of Medicom crappiness.. could be the curse of the not-so "Ultimate Unison" :slap

The two things I don't like are the giraffe neck and the buttons in the white shirt. WTF were they thinking?

It's a good and valid question... like some of their touch has been dare I say medicomified??? Some of it reaks of Medicom crappiness.. could be the curse of the not-so "Ultimate Unison" :slap

For example, IMO the recent BL figure looks rubbish, the suit doesn't seem to be the same as the last Nokia BL, and don't get me started on the HS. I did purchase the Film Camcorder which was quite decent.

I think Enterbay did a fantastic job, there is nothing better out there and probably never will be (Hot Toys will NEVER pick up this line), so unless we can shrink the real Jean Reno down to 1/6 scale and clone him to mass production, this is as good as it gets ;)

Buy it now!

Totally disagree with you 100%. Sorry mate

Totally disagree with you 100%. Sorry mate

trollsmile.png

For example, IMO the recent BL figure looks rubbish, the suit doesn't seem to be the same as the last Nokia BL, and don't get me started on the HS. I did purchase the Film Camcorder which was quite decent.

I know the new EB GoD figure had QC issues but that aside. The figure & everything it came with is top draw. I love that figure

Have to admit I think it looks pretty bloody good. It's one of those licenses I never thought I'd see done, let alone this well. Very impressed.

@ wookster
Me to but I'll pass proper judgment once I get mine though, you never really know how good a figure is or not until you see it in hand :)

Not sure if serious. Hope not.

The only two Enterbay figures I've got are Bauer and Goku. They are similar in some respects - excellent head sculpts with mixed-bad accessories and cheap clothing, particularly the shoes (on both).

I only bring it up because I wonder why a lot of folks seem disappointed - are their Bruce Lee and other figures typically excellent in the clothing and accessory departments?

are their Bruce Lee and other figures typically excellent in the clothing and accessory departments?

EB's latest GOD release was the best accessory set I've ever seen, both from a quality standpoint and sheer number of things you got. You also got 2 GOD suits which were great quality, only issue was that some of the battle damage suits weren't printed dark enough. Staining was the biggest QC issue with that set, and a few received damaged bodies as well as paint rubs on the heads.

Back