Leia exclusive order is in!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheWitchKing said:
I had the oppurtunity to meet RevRanger, didnt have much to say really. Drifted off into a sleep as I took this photo of him.

LMAO..........:mwaha :clap

omg! LMAO:mwaha :mwaha

omg leia is neaely gone!!! this cant be!! I really want to get into these... I cant afford them atm but in the future when I get a job(im 14, not a bum:wacky ) Im going to try to ge into the PF figures. Theyre just nicer pieces no doubt and is more of a musuem quality and is something Id keep forever. I really want the star wars ones, all displayed together. man that would be sweet. Obiwan, Han, Luke, Leia...ahhhhh:D

BDboystoys said:

omg leia is neaely gone!!! this cant be!! I really want to get into these... I cant afford them atm but in the future when I get a job(im 14, not a bum:wacky ) Im going to try to ge into the PF figures. Theyre just nicer pieces no doubt and is more of a musuem quality and is something Id keep forever. I really want the star wars ones, all displayed together. man that would be sweet. Obiwan, Han, Luke, Leia...ahhhhh:D

Man, I remember what it was like trying to collect anything at 14 (Im 20 now). My advice for you is....if you miss out on something now, you will be able to find it in the future. So don't stress if you can't afford it now. You might end up paying a little more in teh future for it, but you also might get it for less.

thanks for the advice! Im feeling alittle easier now, man I cant wait for my collection to grow.

I think my first 1/4 scale is gonna be regular freddy. I only like Fredy from ANOES and nightmare 3 but the FvsJ still looks nice. Ive even been thinking of selling some of my 1/6 so I cant afford the PF's but I dont want to lose what I have. Gosh I just have this vision of a collection room with all these beautiful pieces, I hope it comes trues one day!!:D

BDboystoys said:
thanks for the advice! Im feeling alittle easier now, man I cant wait for my collection to grow.

Anytime :) At least I was only collecting Star Wars figures and cards. I can't even picture myself going after these guys

BDboystoys said:
Ive even been thinking of selling some of my 1/6 so I cant afford the PF's but I dont want to lose what I have.

Do you want to know how many things I still have from when I was 14? None! It is funny this comes up. I just finished moving things in my room around and realized I have a lot A LOT of space. Over the past 8ish years, I have owned:

**2 complete Star Wars collections two different times (once carded and once loose). My parents hated the figures when I was 14, so I had to hide them in boxes. It never came up, but my parents are not stupid. They knew they were there, but never said anything

**Numerous Star Wars busts and Koto statues

**A large amount of LOTR SS/W items, mainly statues

**So many trading cards from every possible cool movie I can't even count

**Assorted Action figures

**Basketball cards....don't even get me started (still buying to this day)

So as I look around, I see I have a lot of space to fill up.

Looking at the list above, you can tell that I have bought a lot of different things from Star Wars. I can tell you right now that the 1/4th SS line is BY FAR the best thing I have seen for a Star Wars product. I am going to make sure I own all of these, even if they make more then 25. Believe me when I tell you, they are worth saving your money for.

If you are spending money on certain things right now, make sure you look at it and figure out if it is the best overall product for you to buy, now or in teh future. I would say the 1/4th is the best SW product. With the line still having much life left in it, I know that SS will cover every character, so I am not worried about my collection missing anything or having holes in it.

Oh yeah, I get my LOTR fix with very few SS/W items, but mainly making my own custom environments (check out my signature). The feeling of making one of these yourself is amazing. I get so much more pride from these then anything I can buy

BDboystoys said:
Gosh I just have this vision of a collection room with all these beautiful pieces, I hope it comes trues one day!!:D

HA! That is me everytime my girlfriend (more then likely future wife) and myself or and my family and myself talk about my house in the future. Everyone knows I will have a room for my colelction as well as a killer Movie area.

Hope some of that helps :D

BDboystoys said:

Bdboy....My advice to you :lecture : Be patient my friend !!!! I think for a lot of us young adults ( i'm 29), we can relate a lot to you....When I was 14... I dreamt of 2 things: action figures and girls...lolllll.You'll see all of this will come soon enough !!!!! The best part of being an adult is you can work to earn money...and you can do whatever you want with it....Buy action figures, toys , statues.....So be patient...YOUR TIME WILL COME....LOLLL...And when the time arrives you'll have enough other dilemmas to worry about ,like for exemple, buying a wedding ring for your fiancee or buying all those sideshow STAR WARS premium format figures that you've missed in your teenage years....:huh

Anytime :) At least I was only collecting Star Wars figures and cards. I can't even picture myself going after these guys
Im going for em!!:D :D

My parents hated the figures when I was 14, so I had to hide them in boxes. It never came up, but my parents are not stupid.

My parents love my collectibles, they think I'm mayb alittle obsessed with collectibles and stuff but I dont care, after all, its for me not them! they think I want too much...SO TRUE:wacky

HA! That is me everytime my girlfriend (more then likely future wife) and myself or and my family and myself talk about my house in the future. Everyone knows I will have a room for my colelction as well as a killer Movie area.

Hope some of that helps :D

Sure Does! Thanks for the post! Wish you all the best with your girlfriend!:joy I collect 1/6figs from my fave movies and TV shows. I only get good quality stuff myself like Sideshow stuff not Hasblow.:wacky I really want the PFs and have them displayed in a movie room or collectibles room.

Looking at the list above, you can tell that I have bought a lot of different things from Star Wars. I can tell you right now that the 1/4th SS line is BY FAR the best thing I have seen for a Star Wars product. I am going to make sure I own all of these, even if they make more then 25. Believe me when I tell you, they are worth saving your money for.

If you are spending money on certain things right now, make sure you look at it and figure out if it is the best overall product for you to buy, now or in teh future. I would say the 1/4th is the best SW product. With the line still having much life left in it, I know that SS will cover every character, so I am not worried about my collection missing anything or having holes in it.

Youve had alot of stuff! I agree Sideshows PF(although i dont have any) lok by far the best Star Wars and movies collectibles around. I REALLY want these, I can tell you they will be mine one day!:joy

Oh yeah, I get my LOTR fix with very few SS/W items, but mainly making my own custom environments (check out my signature). The feeling of making one of these yourself is amazing. I get so much more pride from these then anything I can buy

WOW, I love your custom! keep it up! I agree making your own things can be very gratifying. Again well done! kudos!

Thanks for the post LOTRSWfan!

Shaihulud said:
Bdboy....My advice to you :lecture : Be patient my friend !!!! I think for a lot of us young adults ( i'm 29), we can relate a lot to you....When I was 14... I dreamt of 2 things: action figures and girls...lolllll.You'll see all of this will come soon enough !!!!! The best part of being an adult is you can work to earn money...and you can do whatever you want with it....Buy action figures, toys , statues.....So be patient...YOUR TIME WILL COME....LOLLL...And when the time arrives you'll have enough other dilemmas to worry about ,like for exemple, buying a wedding ring for your fiancee or buying all those sideshow STAR WARS premium format figures that you've missed in your teenage years....:huh

Im getting a job as soon as I can, afew months? or so. Im putting in an application for toys R US, as I know someone who could put in a good word for me. I cant wait till I can earn money for, all sorts of things!:D Yes true my time will come but as they say in the classics... I WANT IT NOW. or mayb not...:wacky

thanks Shaihulud for the post! Much appreiciated guys!

BDboystoys, glad I could help out. if you check out my custom thread in a minute or so, I will post some more photos from some of my other works.

wow! I checked out all your stuff! Looks great! Ill post some of my artwork soon, mayb in another thread as its not really SW.

Back