Leia exclusive order is in!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newsletter's out

I just got my newsletter, so maybe a lot of people got theirs and are all ordering something at once!

BTW, Han's due out December 2005 and Vader due in January 2006! (Everyone may already know that, but I've slept since getting my LAST newsletter, and can't remember what was in it!) :D

Woo hoo!!! :banana

Great statue...I DO like these 1/4 PF statues.. :drool

Got my order in..... :D

1000 isnt a big edition number for a popular character like Leia..put your order in guys and gals...

WW :Wizard

My order is in. But I have to admit, I wasn't expecting an exclusive ES this large. Figured 500 at the most. But I don't care either way, I'm getting mine.

I wish I could afford these. Im afraid if I got one I'd be stressing for the rest to complete it. I really want the 1/4 SW and 1/4 Freddy.

The lottery people have a grudge against me. :sick

BDboystoys said:
I wish I could afford these. Im afraid if I got one I'd be stressing for the rest to complete it. I really want the 1/4 SW and 1/4 Freddy.

And I can guarantee that it would happen. :D

Great figure, but is that Stormtrooper blaster PHOTOSHOPPED into that pic?

That's not the real thing, is it? :confused:

RevRanger said:

Hmmm. I can't tell and I'm an Art Director. What makes you think it is PSed? :confused:

Previous Edition Sizes

Exclusive Han:250
Exclusive Luke:500
Exclusive Vader:2000
Exclusive Grievous:1500
Exclusive Obi-Wan: 1250 pieces
Exclusive Leia: 1000 pieces

I am pleased with the edition size for exclusive Leia. It seems in keeping with the general downward trend in edition sizes since the huge 2000 pieces for Vader. (Let's not gripe about the size for Leia, or Sideshow will hit us with an exclusive Boba Fett with a size of 250 and we will all freak out!) Personally, I am glad when the edition size allows the majority of the people to get a figure who want one (and order as soon as they get their newsletter). I would think that an ideal edition size is one that goes up for sale with Friday's newsletter, and sells out by Sunday night.

As far as price goes, regular Leia is still $250, the same as regular Luke and Han. That doesn't sound like a price increase to me! Even exclusive Leia is still cheaper than electronic Obi-Wan by one dollar....

I love this exclusive - it was predicted on the Statue forum and I reiterated it here. I'm just glad it's interchangeable and I don't have to buy both! Now if they'd only done that with Han...

I'm not to happy about the exclusive gun, I mean she already comes with one, and who really is going to know the difference. R2 would of been jaw dropping.
But I want to see some newer characters. Anakin from Ep. 3 would of been awesome and the timing wouldn't of been better. Its the last Star Wars DVD to come out, Anakin would of been a quick sell-out. We do have general G. but he's not that important. The Emperor would look great. I have high hopes for this line, and Leia Looks great. But with so many characters its a tough sell. Someone's getting left out and people will be screaming.
________
Kawasaki KLX250A

Last edited:
Totally love the look of her, next month Han and then January Vader! :banana

RevRanger said:

Now that I examine it closer, both hands have the exact pose. The hand that holds her own blaster, grips it tighter. The hand that holds the stormtrooper blaster, doesn't grip it as tight. The proto-type either uses the same hand or it's photoshopped.

Monster said:
I'm not to happy about the exclusive gun, I mean she already comes with one, and who really is going to know the difference. R2 would of been jaw dropping.
But I want to see some newer characters. Anakin from Ep. 3 would of been awesome and the timing wouldn't of been better. Its the last Star Wars DVD to come out, Anakin would of been a quick sell-out. We do have general G. but he's not that important. The Emperor would look great. I have high hopes for this line, and Leia Looks great. But with so many characters its a tough sell. Someone's getting left out and people will be screaming.

As long as they continue to release OT characters, I am happy. :)

We need more baddies after the C3P0 and R2 release.

Bring on the stormtroopers!!! :)

I never knew Leia had such a hot @$$ :naughty

I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST PREORDERED MY FIRST PREMIUM STATUE!

You mean you actually skipped Han, Vader and Obi-Wan? OMG you must have the strongest will in the universe to hold out that long!!

Fake gun

That looks like the Master Replicas Stormtrooper blaster. Did they shrink it and photoshop it in? It's definitely not the real deal - it's photoshopped into the picture.

Can we at least get an explantation? That this REPRESENTS what we're buying will eventually try looking like?

I've just about had it with SS putting killer-looking products on their site and delivering a poor final product.

And to put a big picture in their that specifically showcases what we're NOT getting? :rolleyes: Take a look at the soft, frumpy detail on the leia blaster compared to the razor sharp, perfect example of the trooper blaster.

Oh well, glad I only paid $108 for Luke on eBay. And they want $275 for this? I'll get it for under $100 on eBay, without the Master Replicas blaster.

I placed my order for Leia just now!

Now if I could only find a Luke so cheap.... Damn DVD is keeping the prices up.

If anyone knows where I can find out for $125ish shipped, please let me know!

Back