Leia Boushh!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow Andy said:
Wow, good eye Elwood! :eek:

Fantastic work, Andy. This was my favorite version of Leia as a kid, and I'm excited to get her in 1/6 scale.

Now I have to go dump the Hasbro/CY Girl bash I did a few years ago.

Sideshow Andy said:
Wow, good eye Elwood! :eek:
Its about as perfect as I could have hoped for.

IMG_0013.JPG

JustinLuck said:
Her nose still bothers me. But everything else looks great.

Looks fine to me. I always though she had a larger than usual snout in Jedi.

Prolly from all the coke she did lol.

Customikey said:
So, who will be displaying her with the helmet on primarily?
Whenever Slave Leia finally gets the 1/6 treatment I might have a helmeted Boushh posed as a background character. But for now the primary pose will definitely be with the helmet under her arm.

Collector Freak said:
The best Leia likeness at Comic Con came from GG with their awesome statue. Sideshow really overdid the nose on this one.

True, but GG made their's better looking that Fisher actually was.

This is the first star wars 1/6 figures I'll be passing on. when this line Started I promised myself one figure per Character and I want a different Leia, ESB one mainly but I'll take a ANH version too.

denger4000 said:
This is the first star wars 1/6 figures I'll be passing on. when this line Started I promised myself one figure per Character and I want a different Leia, ESB one mainly but I'll take a ANH version too.

I'm trying to hold myself to the same rule. We'll see.....:rolleyes:

Customikey said:
So, who will be displaying her with the helmet on primarily?

That sculpt is too good (we'd all be raving over it if we could stop drooling over the whole Jabba set) to hide behind a helmet. That is until they release a Chewie.

Leia is just beautiful! This was much more than I expected to see at SDCC this year.

I would agree, when they make chewie, then the helmet must stay on. For now, helmet off to show off that fantastic sculpt!

I'll probably get 2. One to display with the helmet on, and one to display without the helmet.

it'd make a cool display piece having the helmeted version looking up at a solo in carbonite, lit from above by a small halogen light.

I would like to thank IJ for the xmas gift card contest dealio. I got one the 50$ codes and i used it to buy this character.(for 17$ not a bad deal)

I got the exclusive,i hope i like it i think it will:D

Thanks IJ and merry xmas to all!!

free 10$ code if anyone wants it.
FNV-U39C5-UX0HJCRP

Last edited:
Back