Statue Legolas Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#111 Legolas Maquette/Statue Exclusive is in the house. :yess:

And boy does he look great. :clap

He is a Christmas gift to me from my wife, so I only had a few minutes to check he for damage before putting back in his box for Christmas morning.

But I still had plenty of time to see just how great this piece is.

Love it, love it, love it. :love

:duff
Bill

I have #94. I'm a bit disappointed at how dark he is, but exchanging him isn't going to help any. I know Sideshow doesn't have people in HK for quality control, but they should make them take pics of the products from time to time to send to them so they can see what they're doing. Legolas shouldn't be tan.

I got the exclusive that I had waitlisted.

Upload2-1.jpg

Upload1-1.jpg

Upload3-1.jpg

Upload4-1.jpg

Upload5.jpg

Upload6.jpg

Upload7.jpg

Upload8.jpg

Wow! Great pics! What number is your's? Mine looks waaay darker compared to that! :(

Mine's dark too, at #189. :(

It really struck me when I brought Gandalf down last week in preparation for Thanksgiving guests, and wanting to show off a couple of these. First time I saw the two together, and Gandalf looks pale white in comparison...

They still haven't sent me my replacement.

I noticed that they have pulled the EX product page down from the site.

I have had a number of pages go missing that I tried to access today. I am thinking they must have some server issues going on. (Current stuff not sold out items)

Back