Legolas/Gimli 20-25 days out.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received my shipping notice for Lego and Gimli!!!!!! Mine will be here in New York on Saturday....You lucky devils on the West Coast will get it sooner!

Wait....I must be wrong...It says Package Weight...............: 11.00

Hmm......? What is that???

I wonder if SS sent me somethign for free....Because all the Star Wars 12"ers are less than that and the PF's weigh more....Hmm..... Strange.

Just got my notice too. Scheduled to hit North Carolina on Saturday. Mine also says 11 pounds.

Can't wait to see it!!! :monkey5

Just got my shipping notice as well for Thursday delivery, 11lbs, has to be Legolas and Gimli, nothing else on order.:lol

Yeah!!! Got the notice, hmm only 11 lbs. That is a little light. Is the statue hollow? I remember RWOS was very heavy (haven't moved it for awhile).

Oh wow...OK, I guess it is Lego and Gim...I thought the Horse and Rider sets were more liek 20.00-22.00....Hmmm......Doesn't it say that on the LEgolas and Gimli page? I thought it said liek 22 or 25 even!

Yay! Got shipping notice too :D Well, shipping notice from FedEx. Got the order # from that and cross-referenced w/ order # from Sideshow. Should be here Thursday! Can't wait! :peace

From the SSW site:

Product Weight: 20.00 lbs (8.64 Kg) *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Weight is an estimated value calculated by item, box and shipping materials.

Big difference between 20 lbs and 11 lbs. Maybe SSW is giving us a break on shipping charges? :lol

The Legolas Greenleaf statue itself weighed 6 lbs. Add 5lbs for Gimli and you have 11lb right there. I think 20lbs sound right, 11lbs seems way light.

Been away from the computer all day, but mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow--all eleven pounds!! I'm really looking forward to seeing this thing up close!

Regarding shipping weight - my 7 of 9 is also on the way and she was only 9 lbs. I couldn't think what I'd ordered that could be ONLY 9 lbs...

Apr 12, 2006

8:12 AM

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

FRESNO, CA

Hooray! I guess I am going to have to take it easy on FedEx this time. Looks like they managed to avoid rerouting or misdirecting my package...

Hope he gets here before I have to leave for the day!

Your plans cannot be as important as this package. You must give up your day so we can see the production piece. :p:lol

Back