Legolas/Gimli 20-25 days out.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
Thank you for your pre-order of our Legolas & Gimli on Arod Statue (item # 9345) from our LOTR Two Towers Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and we would like to inform you that the first shipment of this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 20-25 days. Please be advised that we will be receiving back-to-back shipments of this item approximately a week apart, and will fill all pre-orders in the date order in which they were placed. For this reason, there may be a slight delay from the time your credit card is processed to the time your order is shipped.

So the last hurrah begins. I got mine coming from Bob so I'll be curious to see which round they stick the retailers in.

Yup, sad for sure. This has been such a great line to collect for us fans IMO. I wonder how far behind Aragorn is?

They did that Tom I agree. This piece really is very very nice as is Aragorn @ The Black Gates. With all the other stuff coming I have no idea where the heck I'm gonna put this guy.

Woot! One of the best statues Weta have done. Can't wait for you US guys to get yours so all of us in the EU can see what it's like

Can't wait to get this one - I've had the shelf picked out for months now. In all the excitement around the new Sideshow Star Wars and Lord of the Rings licenses, I keep forgetting about how much I'm looking forward to these last two SS/W statues! :monkey5

Looking forward to this one, bigtime.

Can't believe the SS Weta line is just about wrapped up.

I actually have no place to put this, now that I think about it!! I was looking at my office shelves, and there is no place big/wide/deep enough to display this thing. It needs to be displayed so that you can get an easy view of both characters--in the open. I would hate to get it and have to keep it in my closet for a while. Can't display it at home because of the kids...

Yeah, I have no idea where this will go. It may have to stay boxed up for a while sadly.

Nice statue!:google
Looking forward seeing pics.
With with riders, I'm going to have two Legolas statues, the standing one and the riding one. I started thinking about getting rid of the standing one but reached the conclusion that imo the standing statue definitively makes a good couple with my Moria Orc Archer:elf :orc . So I guess I'll keep both Legolas statues.

Brindavoine said:
With with riders, I'm going to have two Legolas statues, the standing one and the riding one. I started thinking about getting rid of the standing one ...

Thought the same thing about Gimli and Legolas, but I guess they'll end up staying in the collection anyways.

It was the same thing with the two representations of Aragorn and the three representations of the Witchking, which I all kept in the end. But that's not quite the same thing here as the two on Arod are pretty much representing the same characters with same clothing etc. as the individual statues, so we'll see...

I got my one book-shelf all cleared out up top both Legolas and Gimli on Arod and Aragorn @ the Black Gates.

After that, I will have hardly any space left. And, I still have to make room for Kong's Last Stand. And, the WitchKing (in true form) , when I decide to get one...

I had a very hard time not ordering this piece. It really is bueatiful but with everything else coming out right now I just can't take the immediate hit. Maybe one day I'll find this beaut for $250 or so on eBay. Can't wait to see the pics though.

You can always go back and get other pieces you missed out on. That's my plan anyway....hopefully, with the WiKi (true-form).

Agent23 said:
You can always go back and get other pieces you missed out on. That's my plan anyway....hopefully, with the WiKi (true-form).

I've got everything I want from this line, I have a beautifull displaycase custom made to fit my collection as it is (plus L&GoA), so I think I'll call it quits after this one. Only piece I'd really like to have is the Uruk Scout, but I can get half a CM for it's price, so I doubt I'll ever add him.

Yup, I'm nearing the end of SSW pieces I'm going to be picking up.

I'm going to get:

Aragorn @ The Black Gates
Legolas/Gimli On Arod
GTG Bust
Gimli Bust
Legolas Bust
Merry Bust
Sam Bust

After that I think I can pretty much call it a day on my SSW Collection. I've had more fun than I can imagine getting these, but once I get these as I told Rumi the other day during lunch I feel pretty content on my collection and the items in it.

Back