Lego The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funko Legacy just announced Skyrim as a new property! Gah! We need to get them to make LOTR/Hobbit stuff. Though I'm excited about Skyrim, too.

Why are we talking about the Funko Legacy line (let alone SKYRIM!) in the Lego Hobbit/LOTR thread.

Say on topic people!

Why are we talking about the Funko Legacy line (let alone SKYRIM!) in the Lego Hobbit/LOTR thread.

Say on topic people!

Well, it seems obvious but perhaps this will help:

TOO many missed opportunities for these toy companies... :gah:

I agreed with this sentiment, so it seemed quite natural to add...

Funko Legacy just announced Skyrim as a new property! Gah! We need to get them to make LOTR/Hobbit stuff. Though I'm excited about Skyrim, too.
\

I expected that to be that, to be honest, but superdoug had a question.

What is skyrim?

And then, just to have a bit of fun, I posted this:

Let me google that for you :)

Seriously, though, Elder Scrolls game. Fantasy. Huge hit. Between this, Game of Thrones and the Magic figures they'e done, I think they'd do a great job.

Which then lead you to ask this most pertinent question:

Say on topic people!

But, now we can get back on topic. LEGO. I really like them. They are made of bricks. And have little nubs on them! You can make things! Neat! :)

(I am, of course, just being silly. Yes, of course, back on topic.) :)

Last edited:
Quite pissed at Lego for their drminsions rippoffs such as newly design hair pieces for Doc brown and Venkman and slimer ect that didn't come with the ideals sets but to with dinensions

Lego are done with Lord of the Rings unfortunately, nothing is likely. And they won't accept stuff that's too big on their Ideas website, that's why all the ideas sets have been small/medium in size.

Back