Lego The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
65276_10151499376640135_1846114571_n.jpg

Love the running poses and the banner. How many battle-packs/ orc forges did you buy?

Cammo said:
Love the running poses and the banner. How many battle-packs/ orc forges did you buy?

Thanks Cammo, I wanted some of them to look a little less static and I was pleased with how the banner turned out. :D

Apart from the figures which came with the two Helm's Deep sets, I picked up the rest loose. Most of them were from the promotion packs which included the small ballista.

Saw that. Very cool but I'm gonna get mine from WM to get one of the 3D mini posters. Will have to get this on eBay.

Amazon has the Goblin King Battle for $65.99. Cheapest price I've seen and only 1 left!

Get it now if you don't already have it!

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Hobbit-Goblin-King-Battle/dp/B009TCYK2E/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1362589706&sr=8-5&keywords=lego+hobbit[/ame]

I saw some of the Uruk polybags at Five Below today, but I passed on them. At $4 each I think it's a better value to buy the Uruk-Hai army sets at a discount for the Rohan soldiers, horse, and wall pieces.

Back