LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep! that is what i am doing now. Thank you for posting those!! :hi5:

No problem!

Wish we got a pic of the Coruscant gunship. Curious how it will look and what minifigs will come with it. Assuming it will be an exclusive at this point.

I finally managed to put together the B-wing I got for half price during that May the 4th sale of LEGO's. It doesn't actually look that far off mini-figure scale to me, but it's very fragile so there's really no way to play with it or even pick it up without breaking something off. $99 feels about right for it.

I actually like the fact that the micro fighters can fit the figures. Which kinda surprises me since I don't like the deformed look. But with the Legos it works out kinda well. Get a figure and a place to put him.

No problem!

Wish we got a pic of the Coruscant gunship. Curious how it will look and what minifigs will come with it. Assuming it will be an exclusive at this point.
Since its a smaller ship, I'm guessing two minifigs; Foxx and a Shock Trooper maybe? Unless something about the set is stupendous it'll be a pass for me unfortunately until I find it somewhere at deep discount, that ship has to be (imo) one of the ugliest designs ever. Reminds me of a Tie Fighter that went through a blender. :lol

I actually like the fact that the micro fighters can fit the figures. Which kinda surprises me since I don't like the deformed look. But with the Legos it works out kinda well. Get a figure and a place to put him.

:exactly: I like this over the planet concept.

As fun as that set looks I'm still going to pass, but I was curious as to people's thoughts on it.

I'm really holding on to the dream that Lego will make a large Cloud City set, somewhat in line with the DS.

So, anyone bite on the Ewok Village yet?

I ordered one. Shipped today.

I'm gonna use the points I earned from this and ones I already had and apply them to Jabba's sail barge next month to get the freebies. I don't want the clone trooper either so I will sell that to take some of the sting off of the Barge.

As fun as that set looks I'm still going to pass, but I was curious as to people's thoughts on it.

I'm really holding on to the dream that Lego will make a large Cloud City set, somewhat in line with the DS.

my next BIG set (if it happens)

Yup, I'm getting the Ewok Village, too great of a set to pass up. Will wait for the free promo offers in September though.

I knew you cats would get peeved! :lol

It's just about ten or so extras, nothing special either, that were left over after my one and only Lego build. R2!

Back