LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9497-1.jpg

$25 now at Wallyworld. Love clearance time. I love this ship and figs, so adding another was a no brainer especially at that price.

Now if I could find another Fury to buy at 50% clearance, I would be a happy Lego builder. :lol

That is a steal for $25. Definitely need to check WM on my way to work in the a.m.

All the Old republic stuff is down, the battle packs are $9, guess they're making way for the new stuff, the only thing I haven't found is a Fury yet, but I'm going to do a WalMart crawl Saturday.

The republic gunship is a freakin gem. Easily my favorite lego set thus far. I was 10 years old when I built my 7676 gunship back in 2003 so to have this new one and build it really brought back memories for me, and we finally get an awesome episode 2 obi-wan which is just great lol.

9497-1.jpg

$25 now at Wallyworld. Love clearance time. I love this ship and figs, so adding another was a no brainer especially at that price.

Now if I could find another Fury to buy at 50% clearance, I would be a happy Lego builder. :lol

I've hit two trying to find this deal. Hopefully the last one I try will have it ! :pray:

i've yet to get the Republic gunship :monkey2

every time i go to the Lego store they are sold out

Bummer! :monkey2

I got my first two Geonosis sets: the Duel on Geonosis and Corporate Alliance Tank. I'm gonna make a Geonosis display. That's one of my favorite scenes in the prequels. The whole Geonosis arena and clone battle.

Seen the new wave at my local Walmart. I'll be waiting on the new wave and get them through Lego with the deal next month.

sept2013-500x130.jpg

But that one comes with Hoth Leia, right? That's a minifigure I'd like to have, but I'm not a huge fan of the playset dealies other than the Jabba Palace and Rancor pit.

It's got a ton of great minifigs. I just dig the play sets that can also display well, like Bagend, Jabbas palace and Orthanc. Hoth is designed with children in mind.

It's got a ton of great minifigs. I just dig the play sets that can also display well, like Bagend, Jabbas palace and Orthanc. Hoth is designed with children in mind.

...and for adults with child-like minds. :lol

LOVE the Hoth!!! :rock

EDIT - oh and Flosi, I still haven't opened up Echo Base yet. Waiting until the little guy gets a tad bigger.
Did you get the battle of Hoth set?

I agree. I really like the self contained playsets like the Haunted House I have. All the ones you listed are great examples. I saw the Orthanc tower at the Lego store and it's quite impressive.

Last edited:
Yeah I saw Orthanc at the Lego store the other day. It looks pretty dang cool. The playsets are my favorite too. I like the vehicles and ships but sets like the vampire's castle, haunted house, Arkham, Bag End, etc. are my favorites.

Back