LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you going to go for it, Ben? Just seems like a lot of space that I'd be giving to my least favorite part of the trilogy.

Ewoks aren't my favorite thing to come out of Star Wars, but I kind of enjoy them too. I thought their segments were more enjoyable than the Kashyyk scenes in Return of the Sith and they're way cooler than Gungans. The build of the Lego set is also really nice. I'll probably wait to see if I can get a good deal on it, but I'd like to have one at some point.

It's not as if I dislike the Ewoks at all, but the pacing is slow and more deliberate when they're on Endor. The Luke/Leia/Han scenes are important, the Speeder Bike chase is awesome and there's lots of fun action but I always want more Luke/Vader/Emperor at the end of ROTJ and find myself very into that while the DS2 battle and Endor bunker battle are just kinda there in the background.

That's a good point. The Luke/Vader final battle and Lando's Falcon run were a lot more exciting. Like you said, though, the speeder bike chase was cool and I was glad to see more AT-AT and AT-ST action on Endor. Those are my favorite Star Wars vehicles, so that was cool. I also like the part where the one Ewok dies and the other one's shaking him to wake him up. There should have been more of that kind of stuff. Ewok agony.

The box.......

DSCN0106.jpg

Inside the box!

DSCN0112.jpg

DSCN0136.jpg

DSCN0135.jpg

DSCN0158.jpg

Thanks for the pics Bustajesse! Hope you share some pics of it fully assembled. Such a tempting set to go along with my AT-STs.

For October:
DOUBLE Points all month
Oct 14-31 – Exclusive 1 of 2 Holiday Set with Purchases of $99 or more, 2nd set during Brick Friday Weekend in November
all month – Free Clone Trooper Lieutenant w. SW purchase of $50 or more
Oct 1st – Mini Model Build – Witch
Oct 10th – Fire Safety Week Mini Model Build
Oct 19th and 26th – LEGO Club Meeting – Star Wars
Oct 31st – Kids get a free Monsters Key Chain for visiting the store dressed in costume
Oct 4-6 Grand Opening of Fashion Place Mall, Murray, Utah store
Oct 11- 13 KidsFest, Portland, OR
file.php

Also went to TRU and Target today. They both have an awesome display of minifigs of the new Star Wars wave with the JEK-14 SF and the Homing Spider. Was going to get the HS anyway but wow is it impressive.

Back