LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm finding more articles about the old man who was denied access to the LEGOLand Discovery Center in Canada. The one thing that pisses me off most?

The commentators and people who post comments about the man building the "Death Star" in LEGO form where the picture clearly shows him with the UCS Millenium Falcon!!!!
Oy vey!! :slap:slap:slap

I weep for those people. :monkey2

:lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Here is the article with video I am talking about:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/10/john-st-onge-legoland-senior-age-limit_n_3573608.html

Those two people are ****ing morons. "First of all I hate seeing the elderly upset"... What a dumb ***.

Saw all the new AOTC sets at TRU yesterday. They looked pretty cool.

Yep, was just there and it was all I could do from going nuts in a spending frenzy, but I know once these sets start landing at other places they'll be alot cheaper.

But, Jabba's Barge, Clone Gunship, the new Old Republic ship... too much temptation, I had to flee. :lol

Guys i need advice. Want to start getting into these. Where do i start? Is it possible to get figures like Luke and Ben and such still? My 11 year old daughter likes these as well, and we can geek out together. Not interested in PT just OT. Do i have to go on ebay or look in stores?

Thanks

You can get the Landspeeder set and get Luke, Obi-Wan, Sandtrooper, C-3PO and R2-D2 in one go.

EDIT: And if you need Jabba's Palace, let me know. I may still have the Landspeeder, too. Or maybe it's the Skiff. :wave

You get Ben and Luke with the Sandspeeder which is pretty much gone but I do see it once in a while. I think the Lego shop online still has it. The desert skiff is a great set and comes with Luke and Fett.

Depending on what you want to spend. ..the Jabba sets are nice as well as the Falcon.

Jabba set is real tempting for my first purchase. But the skiff may a good starting point thanks! (whats currently in stores?)

Jabba set is real tempting for my first purchase. But the skiff may a good starting point thanks!

If you want to pay less than retail on these, let me know. I'm looking to sell mine. They've been built, but completely disassembled into numbered baggies, so it'd be just like buying it new.

The skiff is awesome. A-Wing set is also really cool as well. Check shop.lego.com if you get a chance. It will give you a good idea what is available/out.

Guys i need advice. Want to start getting into these. Where do i start? Is it possible to get figures like Luke and Ben and such still? My 11 year old daughter likes these as well, and we can geek out together. Not interested in PT just OT. Do i have to go on ebay or look in stores?

Thanks

These are all great OT starter sets and are still widely available:

9490 Droid Escape
8092 Luke's Landspeeder
75003 A-Wing
9493 X-Wing
9495 Y-Wing
7965 Millennium Falcon

You can find Lego Star Wars sets at Walmart, Toys R Us, Target and the Lego Store if you're fortunate to have one nearby. If not, then just get it online at Lego.com or Amazon.

Jabba set is real tempting for my first purchase. But the skiff may a good starting point thanks! (whats currently in stores?)

You can get the Falcon, X-Wing and Tie Fighter right now.

This bastard started my addiction:

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Star-Wars-Millennium-Falcon/dp/B004P95ABG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1374704336&sr=8-1&keywords=lego+falcon"]https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Star-Wars-Millennium-Falcon/dp/B004P95ABG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1374704336&sr=8-1&keywords=lego+falcon[/ame]

Thinking of getting the land-speeder to start out so i can get Luke and Ben. (Jabba's palace or sandcrawler would be great for next down the line!)

Thanks everyone!

Thinking of getting the land-speeder to start out so i can get Luke and Ben. (Jabba's palace or sandcrawler would be great for next down the line!)

Thanks everyone!

You're going to pay through the nose for the Sandcrawler since it's long out of print.

Thanks

Land Speeder is a good set, should be easy to get on walmart.com
X-Wings are being reduced everywhere right now, so a good time to get a ship.
Amazon is great, sometimes prices are really nice, but they fluctuate alot.

I wish there were more Monster Fighter deals out there. That's the best Lego series other than Star Wars in my humble opinion.

I wish there were more Monster Fighter deals out there. That's the best Lego series other than Star Wars in my humble opinion.

Agreed, it's what got me back into Lego. I'm down to just needing the Werewolf and Zombies set. The line is done so you should be able to find some deals out there along with Clearance. I hear Target is clearancing the last of them out.

Back