LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be on the hunt for clearance Monster Fighters before they disappear entirely. There are a few key pieces from that series I don't want to miss out on.

I think most of the MF stuff is sold out around here. :(

I have one left to get, too -the mad scientist. Didn't want to pay $50 for that when people were finding them for $25. :lol

Hoping it shows up in my Amazon Gold Box soon, and I'll just pull the trigger.

I wouldn't mind a duplicate HH either...if I can find one at a nice discount.

Which ones do you need? I'll steal them from Chien's house. :yess:

He's got so many Legos, maybe he won't notice. :monkey3

I think most of the MF stuff is sold out around here. :(

I have one left to get, too -the mad scientist. Didn't want to pay $50 for that when people were finding them for $25. :lol

Hoping it shows up in my Amazon Gold Box soon, and I'll just pull the trigger.

I wouldn't mind a duplicate HH either...if I can find one at a nice discount.

I still see some around the Lake County area, but nothing on clearance yet. I still need the mad scientist, castle, train, and werewolf. Then I'll have every set. Almost tempted to not even go for the castle at all since the house is so much better, but the completist part of me needs it.

Emma-Watson-Listen-and-Agree.gif

:exactly::goodpost:

I still see some around the Lake County area, but nothing on clearance yet. I still need the mad scientist, castle, train, and werewolf. Then I'll have every set. Almost tempted to not even go for the castle at all since the house is so much better, but the completist part of me needs it.

Get a 2nd HH!

Aaron, sell me your Haunted House set. :yess:

jpg

:lol:lol

My recommendation for anybody on the fence about the Haunted House is to just go and buy it as soon as possible. The thing's a Lego masterpiece. It's such a fun display and the opening/closing playset quality of it really puts it over the top.

I just found out they're opening a Lego store in the mall that's just a couple miles away from my house. No more having to go to Northbrook or Schaumburg for Lego store shenanigans.

That is awesome news Ben! :yess:

Yeah, it's going to be cool. My hometown mall, Gurnee Mills, is extremely crappy and filled with gang members at night, but they're trying to put nice stores in there like Macy's and Lego Store, so we'll see what happens.

Back