LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LEGO Star Wars - anyone?

Went out with a bang with Santa Yoda, though.

Looking forward to next years. :) Going to repack this years though so I have 2 sets to put together each day next year. Need to hit Marshalls/TJ Maxx/Homegoods on Monday and get one of those wooden advent calendars that have the sliding drawers....that way I can fit the 2 sets into one drawer.

Merry Christmas guys!!!

6567763735_db0af56010.jpg

Got some gift cards for Christmas so I ordered the Podrace set from Target yesterday. $29 shipped. :yess: My first SW Lego set, and my first Lego set since I was a kid.

What sets you looking to move? There are a couple I might be looking for :nana:

I will post them here and in m for sale thread once I dig them up.

Got some gift cards for Christmas so I ordered the Podrace set from Target yesterday. $29 shipped. :yess: My first SW Lego set, and my first Lego set since I was a kid.

:duff I got about 5 sets for Christmas, one of which I had. Oh well, time to hit up the LEGO store this week for an exchange. :yess:

yes, that lego mini-figure book is awesome. i really dig the sets but i continually fight the urge to be a completionist with the mini-figs.

Congrats!!! I think I'm getting the super star destroyer for my bday in April.

Thanks, Eric!

That box is just massive. I saw a happy dork walking out of a Lego store with it in hand a couple months back... Over 3,000 pieces in that thing! I bet that's close to ten hours of building.

man, that is awesome. i am prolly going to pick it up in the next few days. i have a gift card burning a hole in my wallet.

man, that is awesome. i am prolly going to pick it up in the next few days. i have a gift card burning a hole in my wallet.

I am thinking that is coming home for my birthday.

Thanks, Eric!

That box is just massive. I saw a happy dork walking out of a Lego store with it in hand a couple months back... Over 3,000 pieces in that thing! I bet that's close to ten hours of building.

:lol 10 hours.

Got the MF for Christmas! Took around 4 to 5 hours to put that bad boy together... So damn cool though!!

My son and I got the Falcon as a combined gift as well. Haven't opened it yet, though. Spent the last couple of days putting together the two Hogwarts sets. Very cool stuff!

Back