LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LEGO Star Wars - anyone?

Check your local Wal Marts for post christmas sales! Mine had the Plo Koon and Mace Windu starfighter sets on sale for 50% off, plus the Rebel and Imperial Hoth sets on sale. Most Ninjago sets were also 50% off if anyone collects those.

I did order the MF and Landspeeder for myself after Christmas :yess:

Our Star Wars Lego Christmas was insane. Here is a list of the kids scores:

Darth Maul’s Sith Infiltrator
General Grievous' Starfighter
Hoth Wampa Cave
Battle for Geonosis
Mace Windu's Jedi Starfighter
Republic Swamp Speeder
Clone Walker Bagged
Imperial Speeder Bike Bagged
Assassin Droids Battle Pack
Ewok Attack

My son and I just finished putting together this joint Christmas present. It's pretty cool, and a nice size (hard to tell that in pictures).

lego_falcon1.jpg

lego_falcon2.jpg

lego_falcon3.jpg

Legos are so much fun.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0z_TU4Gw5o[/ame]

In other news. Got my VIP card suckas. Talk about a chick magnet.

lego14.jpg

Wife and I just finished putting together the Endor base set. Very cool! Now to figure out how to make redwood trees out of legos!!!!!

Finally have a dedicated space for my Lego sets... they're just too damn fun :rock

ggl-1.jpg

Finally have a dedicated space for my Lego sets... they're just too damn fun :rock

I had to purchaes a display case just for the ship sets. I will take a picture and post it later this week.

On another note I just pre-ordered the new Y-Wing, with the new TIE not far behind. The other smaller sets (including the new Anakin ship) will come along shortly.

Lego Stardestroyer Ultimate Collector Series set. Took some artsy-fartsy pics.

6626040843_50ed0b4b45_b.jpg

6626040713_982e55712d_b.jpg

Wife and I just finished putting together the Endor base set. Very cool! Now to figure out how to make redwood trees out of legos!!!!!

If your looking for minifigure in-scale redwood trees check out ebay, you can find some cheap instructions for building huge Endor trees, and I do mean HUGE. Then you can order individual parts from the LEGO site or bricklink or something. That's what I did.

Cool! Do you have pics? How much did it cost for the bricks?

:lol No kidding. I need to win the lottery. But any how. It would be a very slow building project.

great pics, guys!

target and wm are completely gutted around here and only have a few sets between them. i did pick up the black pearl on sale at wm yesterday. it is freaking awesome.

I am waiting for the Queen Anne to drop in price. What did you pick up the Black Pearl for AngryOrc?

Back