Lego Marvel Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lego Marvel

Yeah, I can see the Wolverine set being most popular as its the only comic based set and the rest are just movie Avengers.

Strange TRU doesn't have these listed anymore. Lego must have cracked down on them.

Isn't the Wolvie movie based too? I did see him jump toward a helicopter, I think in X-Men: Origins Wolverine. Sabre Tooth was there hunting young cyclops. Emma Frost, etc. No Magneto but it seem movie accurate to me. Well except the uniform, LOL.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...692A6ADF00861886AAF27DC&first=481&FORM=IDFRIR

Last edited:

maybe they presold out of preorders

I placed a couple orders of the plane set and hulk set just in case they are hard to get at first

Ironman_mask_up.png

58822.jpg

Ironman-6.JPG

Lego Hit it out of the park on this minifigure

719px-58821.jpg

250px-58823.jpg

575px-Cap_A.png

250px-58824.jpg

250px-58820.jpg

those look like ____. minimates look way better

The figures look cool, but I'm not sure there is anything else I,,errr,,,my son would want in this line......we'll see. Nice to see you Nash, how have you been?

Found an image of the new Lego Spider-man. He's featured on the "comic" that comes with the Lego Marvel sets (which actually are beginning to pop up in the UK already).

https://www.flickr.com/photos/76710487@N08/6880826094/in/photostream/lightbox/

Appears to be based on the new "Ultimate Spider-man" cartoon. Hence the different look for Iron Fist and Doc Ock. Slightly disappointed because of that, I was hoping for a Doc Ock similar to the comic version. This explains why the Spidey set hasn't been revealed alongside the other stuff though as it likely will be around the time the new Ultimate Spider-man cartoon debuts.

^ Iron Fist? AWESOME :yess: :yess:

I think Spidey looks cool, i was hoping for a new movie version though

EDIT: Thank's for the heads up Bardoon, i just ordered Cap's Cycle and The X-Men set :yess:

Last edited:
Back