Lego Harry Potter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will this be HP 1-3, and then another 3 after the final movie? Sort of like the SW games?

I do love me some lego's games. Mostly cuz I'm not very good at video games and these are easy enough to beat.

Will this be HP 1-3, and then another 3 after the final movie? Sort of like the SW games?

I do love me some lego's games. Mostly cuz I'm not very good at video games and these are easy enough to beat.

This one is years 1-4 covering Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of AzkabanT, and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

So they will probably do the others ones as well just like they did with Star Was as you've said. :rock

I wish the Collector's Edition wasn't so overpriced. I'm curious to see what the exclusive avatar item is for the Xbox 360.

I wish the Collector's Edition wasn't so overpriced. I'm curious to see what the exclusive avatar item is for the Xbox 360.

Just had a look at Gamestop and they want an extra $20 for this!

Behind The Scenes of LEGO Harry Potter
Fun on the Set of Harry Potter
LEGO Harry Potter Outtakes
Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Look at Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows™
Exclusive set of 4 House Crest LEGO magnets
Download code for exclusive Xbox LIVE® LEGO Harry Potter Avatar Item

:rotfl

It'll only be about £5 more in the UK than the normal edition and even that is too much for for what you get so i'll pass on the Collector's Edition i think.

debating whether to pay full price for HP now or pick up IJ2 for cheap and wait for HP to go on sale in a year or so.

Yeah but only if you have a mental age of a 6 year old

Now, now... The Lego series has a lot of value for casual gamers. I love them for two reasons. 1) they are a lot easier than the hard core games and i love the puzzles. 2) they are super cute!

As a girlfriend of a casual gamer, I'm just not into the uber-macho fighting games, and so I play the Lego games and do pretty darn well with them. It's something for me any my bf to talk about. He even plays with me in 2-player mode sometimes.

There should be more girlfriend-friendly games out there. Heck, I'd probably even play Infamous if there were a girlfriend mode. (I hate all the snipers all over the place!)

Now, now... The Lego series has a lot of value for casual gamers. I love them for two reasons. 1) they are a lot easier than the hard core games and i love the puzzles. 2) they are super cute!

As a girlfriend of a casual gamer, I'm just not into the uber-macho fighting games, and so I play the Lego games and do pretty darn well with them. It's something for me any my bf to talk about. He even plays with me in 2-player mode sometimes.

There should be more girlfriend-friendly games out there. Heck, I'd probably even play Infamous if there were a girlfriend mode. (I hate all the snipers all over the place!)

Oh really? :naughty :nana: :lol

th_compsmack.gif
:lol:lol

Really! And when we're done we turn on the PS3 and play Lego Star Wars. :newangel :rotfl

See, I need a chick like that. The ones I know just look at me, while rolling their eyes and sighing saying "you play VIDEO games....." :monkey2

Back