Lego Disney minifigure series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered the castle too! Not sure where I'm going to put it, but I'll figure something out.

Had to order mine. Lego store sold out first thing. I was there about 45 minutes after opening. Said he had a huge line and "a lot" of castles...won't get more until next week. Bummed about not having it in hand, but it's on the way, so all is well.

For something that large, I think I'll wait for double VIP points before picking it up.... IF i pick it up.

I have $250 in Lego giftcards that were going to go towards the Ghostbusters Firehouse but this takes precedence. Probably pick it up within the next week or two.

I have $250 in Lego giftcards that were going to go towards the Ghostbusters Firehouse but this takes precedence. Probably pick it up within the next week or two.

Smart choice. I love the GB Firehouse but: Disney castle > Ghostbusters. :)

Thanks for posting the videos. Cool stuff. I like how the golden portion is built separately and then planted on top.

I do kind of wish that the minifigs were a bit more interesting, or even that there were more included. Especially since we already got four of them in the blind bags, albeit with different outfits.

Would love a Fantasia Mickey. I like that there are at least nods to that movie in the castle.

Thanks for posting the videos. Cool stuff. I like how the golden portion is built separately and then planted on top.

I do kind of wish that the minifigs were a bit more interesting, or even that there were more included. Especially since we already got four of them in the blind bags, albeit with different outfits.

Would love a Fantasia Mickey. I like that there are at least nods to that movie in the castle.
Yeah, this set needs to have more minifigs. The Fab 5 would be a good start and Cinderella is the obvious minifig that's mysteriously omitted.

Such a fun build!

IMG_20160829_163021.jpg

Back