Lego DC Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lego DC 2013!!!

Just got the Manbat set for Batman and Nightwing mini fig, gonna pick up the Riddler set for the Batman mini fig aswell.

I saw those were all available in UK ... I almost ordered the penguin and joker sets ! But at $100 USD shipped... I held off :(

I ordered them directly from Lego. They'll take forever to be released here and I'm not waiting. The best part is for me is that there retail and i Got free shipping, the worst is Lego in Australia is probably another half on top of what most other countries pay grrrr

I ordered them directly from Lego. They'll take forever to be released here and I'm not waiting. The best part is for me is that there retail and i Got free shipping, the worst is Lego in Australia is probably another half on top of what most other countries pay grrrr

They are not even on the U.S. site yet. :(

They are not even on the U.S. site yet. :(

Yeah. The Penguin, Riddler and Manbat sets were on the AU and UK sites in the DC themes section but the Joker set I had to search for manually thanks to a tip on the Eurobricks site.

Im pretty sure they are there on the US site now. When I go to the lego site its the US site I just have to change the region. Might be worth another look.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Just checked. The manbat and riddler set are but not the other 2

The little penguins set is pretty cool

Only built batman and his little scuba vehicle. Nice little build reminds me of the vehicles used in The Rock

Its a nice set, I'll try put some pics up tonight, I do want to put wheels on the duck though like Returns has.

Yeah me too. I spent some time building it trying to make the wings open up like they do in Returns. Might have a look in my spares box and put together some wheels for it

I never thought of the doors mmmm I'm gonna try that

Found a fairly good look for the wheels. Have a look at the TNMT Shredder bike. It comes with a motorised skateboard, the wheels and build of tthat clips right onto the bottom of the duck boat, you have to remove the missile bits from the wings though

Just need one more wheel set for the three the duckboatcar uses in the movie.

I'll post a pic tomorrow

my Batarmory
jPnQ7xw.jpg

These are my first goes at the wheels and doors.

image.jpg

image.jpg

This is the final right door closed

image.jpg

And open

image.jpg

And this is the system to open it. The black piece keeps it from touching the rear wheels.

image.jpg

Which makes a little step for Penguin

image.jpg

This is the left door(old) system

image.jpg

And with the door, using this system allows the door to be more crooked and possible

image.jpg

And finally while I'm fairly happy with it, it looks to short lengthwise in the back, just because of the way the original duck is built

image.jpg

Last edited:

Nice man that works really well. I like the second one. It gives the duck character having it just that little bit crooked.
Definitely going to do that, thanks for the pics

So I got the set today and its great. The steamroller is great and was a good fun build and the Jet is ok, it has its charm but I'm not a huge fan.
The minifigures however are awesome. Damian was the sole reason I wanted this set and he doesn't disappoint. Batgirl is cool as is the goon and Bats. The Nicholson style joker also rocks. Here are some crappy phone pics.

he5u5a9a.jpg

Back