Lego DC Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lego DC 2012...

Batcave arrived the other day.

We put the Lex Luthor set together today. Me and my son love this line.

img1296yi.jpg

img1293a.jpg

With my Hot Toys Superman :)

Just purchased the last set I needed, batcave for $80 after tax at my local lego store. Is it worth the $80 to whoever built it?

These are becoming ultra popular! Amongst both kids and collectors.

Went to our local Lego store which was packed with every set (minus the Batcave) and picked up a few. Returned two days later and just cruised by to see every set was sold out except for those "Bionicle" DC Joker and Green Lantern.

Got my Batwing set and Batmobile for the missus' little boy's b-day. Batwing and Jokercopter were for myself; I never had any of the other sets, but this one is cool! Very tempted to open the Batmobile now, and get the boy another before his Feb 10th birthday... :lol

I was really jonesin' it for a new LEGO set to build w/ my daughter. While she was at school, I was seriously thinking about making a 2-hour haul to the closest LEGO store in Columbus, OH. Luckily, I found all the sets except for the Fun House at my local Target. Batwing/ Joker's Copter was $35, Lex Luthor's power suit set was $20, and Batcave was $70. A local TRU had a small number of the Batwing and the Catwoman sets, and were priced about $8 more per set. What a gyp. Glad I waited and found them at Target!

They are popping up now at my local Target stores. My son wanted that bionicle Batman so I got it for him. If I ever see the funhouse instock again at the lego store I might pick up an extra set. That is the only one that is sold out at the moment.

Saw lots of the new batman sets across different targets. Holding off on these since I just dropped $300 on lego sets from the walmart 50% deal.

These are awesome, been selling out everywhere!

I can't wait to see how the Marvel Legos turn out.

Anyone think they'll make some Dark Knight Rises themed sets?

It's part of the license, so yeah. :exactly:

Sweet!

I assume they'll do an updated version of the tumbler, the original was ok....but compared to some customs out there I think Lego can improve it. Hopefully we get a bunch of minifigs from the film too, didn't get any last time they had the license, just a Dark Knight suit Batman.

The Target near my house still has some Two-Face and Batcave sets available o_o. (Irvine, CA)

Back