Lego DC Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lego DC 2012...

I went to the swanky mall near Chicago tonight and picked up the Lex Luthor set. Prices are pretty good there. I also signed up for the VIP Lego card as well. :lol

Missed out on these on lego's site but still got a couple with free shipping on pre/backorder or whatever. Anybody know if they usually ship faster than estimated? It says January 23rd...:impatient:

Grats :D! Was it fun to build?

More pics! :D!

I'll build it with my son, these will be gifts and the only other Lego sets we built together is Vaders Tie Fighter. These looks was better than the Tie Fighter and more colorful, so it will be awesome. Plus I dig this Batman character :rock

Our Fun House set arrived today, :woo

So all our sets are here, my son is gonna love it Christmas morning. :santa

Went to my local Lego store and it's a few dollars more than retail. The only set they don't have is the batcave but they told me online is now instock but no free shipping. I'll just wait till they stock it.

I went to my local LEGO store and picked up the Lex-O suit and Catwoman set. *sigh* I love that place. :drool

Just ordered the Batcave from the Lego Store website. Gonna save it for my son till next month, we will have them all once that arrives.

:hi5:

in all honesty, none of the new sets are as good or as big as the old sets.

I am combining both old and new batcave to construct 1 massive batcave.

I am also combining both new and old batmobile and design it to be a better one.

Same goes for the batwing

in all honesty, none of the new sets are as good or as big as the old sets.

I am combining both old and new batcave to construct 1 massive batcave.

I am also combining both new and old batmobile and design it to be a better one.

Same goes for the batwing

Great idea.

I agree, the 2006-08 sets are much more elaborate, but at least Batman is back in the Lego fold. Got a couple of sets for christmas - the Missus got me doubles of everything, so I have one to build and one to keep MIB.

We put the Joker's Fun House together yesterday, was fun. Next up I think will be the Lex Luthor / Superman set.

A Review of the Batcave...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-OaKeOanks&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-OaKeOanks&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Gotta say i'm not that impressed, the area where bruce changes has the bridge, but it's un-usable with the way it's designed with the suit changer which is stupid & the suit changing mechanism is pretty lame, no elevator or cable setup just a drop and die batman crash. there are far too many stickers and i HATE stickers on clear pieces as they get all foggy. The area to hold Bruce with the phone could've had a small wayne manor bit with bookcases or something to simulate wayne manor and the change to being underground, it looks as though bruse is just standing ontop on the suit closet.

the minifigs look ace and the vehicles too but for £70 that's not enough, the actual cave seems very 2/10th of a real batcave, so much that could've been included for the price (they could've done a museum section with one of the Dino line T-Rexs, a big coin etc.. & such a lack of detailing on the rear sides, although the sliding door into the cave looks to have two rampy bits for the batmobile to ride over into the cave which is cool.

This has gone from a buy straight away to wait & see later on.

Last edited:

Got this today...

111213-lego-supvslex1.jpg

It's a great set, very sturdy and poseable with great minifigures, ordered the funhouse too, can't wait.

The trans-green pieces makes me winder what they'll do for Green Lantern constructs, it's a shame they didn't do a Green Lantern set, they should've replaced one of the Batman ones for it.

Also i'd like to find this guy and take a smelly steamy piss on him...

https://bit.ly/rGtXFu

Last edited:
Back